Hello!

Tonyv96

So I realized that I never introduced my self.....I think. My name is Tony, err, well, my nickname, but no one has called me by my first name in years. I'm very lazy, but I still do want I need to do. I'm a junior in high school so I'm always busy. Though I always make time for my light novels that need to be finished (im in the middle of 5, I need to learn how to finish one before I start another). I think im really bad in introducing my self (I cant even do it in front of the class because im too shy, but im still having a hard time online!!!) Well I think that all..... other that I play a lot of video games (ff7, Kingdom Hearts, Epic Mickey,etc) I hope to have to have a lot of fun here with you all!

HMm i feel like we have a couple of things in common Tony xD..

I for one am also shy, But once i get to know the person the shyness tends to dissapear..

For some reason i also dont tend to finish off my Novels..I guess im afraid of the story ending.

Anyway Welcome, I like the name tony as it was one of my Vice guild leader for my old guild that i cherished, He was a great guy.

Welcome, it's good to have you on the forums.

At the moment, I dont really have a favorite, but im open to any you like to recommend.

HMm i feel like we have a couple of things in common Tony xD..
I for one am also shy, But once i get to know the person the shyness tends to dissapear..
For some reason i also dont tend to finish off my Novels..I guess im afraid of the story ending.
Anyway Welcome, I like the name tony as it was one of my Vice guild leader for my old guild that i cherished, He was a great guy.

You basically described me in your reply. But the twist was that Im actually your Vice Guild Leader!!!! *insert shock music here*
Sike!!!

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have fun here!

Thanks! Cant wait!

I merged your posts for triple-posting. --Naomi

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Light novels are nice, even though I've just read a few but I'm thinking about ordering the first one in the Monogatari series as I understand Japanese with some help and it has triggered my interest.

I actually started watching the anime series not to long ago and its really good. And im jealous that you can understand japanese (with some help). I have a hard time learning languages..... maybe because I dont study at all

Hi & welcome to the forums! I always seem to have multiple games and books on the go cos I get distracted easily ^^;

Same, I think I might have ADD. My laptop is filled with light novels and other games and I dont know which ones im currently in the middle of playing. (its a mess of fun)

Haha Funny thing is you actually nearly got me there if it wasnt for how old you were xD..

Funny thing was that my old guild oddly enough was all over 18 xD..i think i was 19 at the time.

Thats really cool. Ive never been a guild before since I never really had the guts to try it and see whats it like. Maybe one day *looks off into the distance*

Hey there. Welcome to fuwanovel!

In case you want any suggestions, check you my "50 Translated VNs" thread.

Hope you have fun here~

Well I think I know what I will be doing during my Christmas break. Thanks, I cant wait to start some of them.

Also merged these three posts, please try not to do this in the future, thanks~! --Naomi

Welcome newcomer~!  You have entered a nutcase family in the deepest recesses of the internet.  You're stuck here forever; may god have mercy on your soul +.+'

Seriously though, don't worry about it.  Most of us are shy and/or low self-esteem-riddled silly-baka-people anyhow.

Here, have an Inko-chan, Tony-kun~

thumb_big_other_08489a28a08138dc0a017479

Welcome to the forums, I look forward to interacting with you more.

Have you read many VNs before? If you have, which ones have you read?

I have read a couple but I have not kept track of which ones. I should probably start a list to organize more.

Welcome to the forums!

Have a moe:

mspr.jpg

I love it!! It actually looks really familiar to me.

Welcome to the forums

Thanks!

*Clephas impales the moe and sets it on fire*  Welcome to the forums... want some BBQ?

*Not the moe!!!* Thanks, and I would like some BBQ.

Comic sans... kill it with fire.

Welcome to the forums we are all friendly if you forget the fact that we're taking over the world.

With that said, let's all get along~

It will never die

The world is just the first step, the universe is the main goal

Welcome newcomer~!  You have entered a nutcase family in the deepest recesses of the internet.  You're stuck here forever; may god have mercy on your soul +.+'

Seriously though, don't worry about it.  Most of us are shy and/or low self-esteem-riddled silly-baka-people anyhow.

Here, have an Inko-chan, Tony-kun~

thumb_big_other_08489a28a08138dc0a017479

Thanks! To be honest, its really fun here.

Welcome to the forum and I hope ya have fun. (: 

People here pwnz.

Hahaha thanks

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay here.

(i totally does that with drawings, start something new before finnishing :huh: )

Thanks, I will

(I wish I could draw though, im terrible  :P )

if you're shy only when you don't know others pretty well you just have to get to know them better, that will be really easy at fuwan.

Welcome~

Thanks, and I will probably lose my shyness after a bit, so more fun!