Saddest VN moment?

Isaac

Little Busters

Spoiler

When Masato, Kengo and Kyousuke said goodbye to Riki. I never cried that much in my entire life before. When that CG with Kyousuke came up.... omg.

Also worth mentioning from Rewrite

Spoiler

Akanes Route ending.

EDIT: Forgot a (for me) very sad Umineko moment

Spoiler

During Tea Party 7, when Yomitsu Hirasaka Corruption starts to play and especially the scene where Rudolf talks to George who is completely shocked about his uncle being able to kill his entire family for money. I don't know why but the voice acting from both George and Rudolf paired with the OST just broke me completely.

KnS 2

Spoiler

One of the bad ends where Yukiko kills Yukari, assumes her personality and the MC visits her in the hospital afterwards. I was a complete trainwreck for a few days after that, it was just way too cruel in so many ways.

I have the same feelings about clannad as you xD Also the end of Harukas route in homeward was so sad. And although I don't consider school days a VN (I consider it more an "interactive anime) so many people do so I shall put it here: when "she" had to leave. Sad me.

I'd have to say Fate/Stay Night, some of the parts were damn bitter ...

Mostly Saber scenes, and especially the Saber Alter when she got stabbed ... holy fuck I can't wait to see that scene in its utmost animated flesh in the 3rd movie

Muv-Luv Alternative, a whole bunch of scenes for various reasons, those who read this VN would know.

Tomoyo After, the true ending.

• 2 months later...

I was about to post a bunch of 'everybody dies' moments because I generally have a thing for them, but I/O made me realize that 'sole survivor' type moments are 10x better, they're just so beautifully tragic :sachi:      :kosame::kosame::kosame:      :komari::

Add in I/O's wonderful Subnetwork track,

and we've got ourselves an S-grade tragedy revelation scene:

Spoiler

TYzIJ2W.png (791×591)

r3uXwSa.png (793×591)
✓Everybody dies but the innocent cutie, who then goes on to succeed the previous Leader. D'awwww, how poetic :wafuu:

Y'know, when Yumi first popped up in Route A I thought she would just be l0ljustAnotherSideCharacter, but man, her role really bumps up with each route huh >.>