Cocoro@Function Fan Translation Project

DrKleiner

Hey everyone, DrKleiner here. As you might've or might've not heard, there's a team called Gokurousama Translation that's currently translating Cocoro@Function. So I've come here for #shamelessadvertising.Yes.

ImNRWGJ.jpg

In order to prevent a big wall of text happening here, I'm just going to redirect you here: http://gokurousama.wordpress.com/2013/12/02/announcing-the-cocorofunction-fan-translation-project-3/

The current translation project progress can be viewed in the progress tab of the site! (Outdated)

Cocoro@Function is in my to read list and even if I can read it in Japanese, I think the title deserves a translation for the masses.

I could help out with it, but I can't spare that much time and I've never been in a tl-project, so I'll leave this project in your hands.

And lastly I wish you the best of luck with the project!

I'm a bit curious as to see Moenovel's reaction. They've been teasing a new game on their social media outlets that apparently 'looks even better than IMHHW', so I'm betting that C@F will be it so if that's the case it will certainly make this all more interesting.

I'm a bit curious as to see Moenovel's reaction. They've been teasing a new game on their social media outlets that apparently 'looks even better than IMHHW', so I'm betting that C@F will be it so if that's the case it will certainly make this all more interesting.

Exactly my first thought when I first saw the Cocoro@Function translation announcement.

They already know about this guy, it's sad but unavoidable unfortunately. :(

That said, the same thing happened with Konosora and nothing came from it (might've been Aaeru telling them to piss off, but oh well), so I've got my hopes up. A C&D is pretty likely, as the game MoeNovel teased at is Cocoro@Function, pretty sure of it.

It was just a matter of time until someone will make a tweet like this. Same was with the restoration patch, and moenovel's answer was similar if not the same.
The question is, can they really do something to stop it? They can request to take down some blog or delete this thread. What a loss for the translation. It can't go on without these... no way... =(

No cocoro@function staff comments?

There's still progress on the translations, no C&D yet. I've already translated some of the scripts and will prob continue unless DrKleiner has any other instructions for me. Thanks for the support guys.