Cocoro@Function Fan Translation Project

DrKleiner

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We've posted a second update! Check it out here:

http://wp.me/p45CBC-1x

What I have to highlight from that update is that we're looking for another hacker. RusAnon hasn't responded to my messages so he's considered MIA atm. If you're a hacker and can help us come over to our Rizon IRC channel @Gokurousama and ping me or send me a PM here on Fuwan forums.

• 8 months later...

I distinctly remember saying the project is dead when it is announced. Yes, when it is announced, not when it's speculated. I'm very particular with my words. Announced.. speculated.. announced.. speculated.. Do those words sound the same?

Oh shit, I went Pagan Min there for a second.

Anyway, just because there's no TL progress doesn't mean there's no Editing progress, TLC progress, and you know, any other progress that goes on besides TL like image editing, video formatting and subbing, etc.

So get your head out of your arse and wait for the partial patch.

I distinctly remember saying the project is dead when it is announced. Yes, when it is announced, not when it's speculated. I'm very particular with my words. Announced.. speculated.. announced.. speculated.. Do those words sound the same?

Oh shit, I went Pagan Min there for a second.

Anyway, just because there's no TL progress doesn't mean there's no Editing progress, TLC progress, and you know, any other progress that goes on besides TL like image editing, video formatting and subbing, etc.

So get your head out of your arse and wait for the partial patch.

Where's this "progress" you're talking about? I haven't seen any in months, nor announcements.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

It's been dead for a while. This project was only alive for a few months and it's been dead for like a year and a half since MDZ finished his route. No one else even did any work. Well, there was one other translator but she worked at a snails pace and barely showed any progress. I have the scripts if anyone wants them. Maybe someone will finish the common and release a partial with that and the finished route. I think it was Asagao but it could be Mina.