Welcome to Fuwanovel Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Glitch98

Translation Project for Otome ga Tsumugu Koi no Canvas

86 posts in this topic

If ya'll are still looking for a hacker, while I haven't reversed any formats like wsc yet, I've cracked a lot of software. I'm obtaining a copy of the game and will take a look at it to see what I can work up and document the format as I take it apart. This game seems quite interesting to me so I'll glady do what I can to contribute as a reverse engineer.

Thank you and I really appreciate the help, happy holidays.

Nosebleed asked me over so here I am.

I'm a translator, here's my profile:

http://vntls.org/staff/claymoresmiley

Normally I try to avoid work on 18+ games but this one looks like the kind of project I could get in to.

I'll PM Glitch with my contact info.

I live in Japan now (and will for the next 3 years or so) so my hours are pretty crazy but if we talk by e-mail it should be fine.

My plate is currently completely clear (besides work, of course) so I should be able to clip along at a steady pace. I may join up as a translation-checker with another project at the same time, though. That offer's still pending.

are you still recruiting for translator position?

Nosebleed recommended me for this VN and after I google it for a while, this VN seems kinda interesting, so I decided to jump in and say hi~ XD

2 hours ago, Hanzo said:

Are there any roles left to fill?

Also thanks for making a translation and when do you think it will be complete?

This project died years ago, no one is translating it, it will never be completed.