Translation Project for Otome ga Tsumugu Koi no Canvas

Glitch98

The project hasn't taken off yet because it still needs a hacker to get the script files.

Once that's done i think it can be added as an official project and translation can begin

I asked Steve to extract the script and he agreed to do it, although we still need someone to do the insertion.

I asked Steve to extract the script and he agreed to do it, although we still need someone to do the insertion.

That's great you got the scripts at least. You can ask for tools on how to re-insert the scripts too i'm sure Steve and other people can help you do that, don't be afraid to ask. I think the most important thing for now is having the scripts and starting translation. 

That's great you got the scripts at least. You can ask for tools on how to re-insert the scripts too i'm sure Steve and other people can help you do that, don't be afraid to ask. I think the most important thing for now is having the scripts and starting translation. 

When I last heard from Steve he said he was downloading the game so I believe that we should be starting soon.

i know that rusanon does some hacking aswell maybe he can help with inserting the scripts (but i don't know if he does that or not but you can always ask)

and retransinternational does some hacking and also hosting off the script files and such so try to contact him aswell

Well I tried my best, I managed to get a readable format using a tool designed to convert the FD of this game to onscripter, but that's not really a format which you can then insert back.

The extraction itself is easy, but the scripts are in WSC format which needs further decryption or something, which will most likely require a custom software (according to one chinese forum).

So I am sorry but you will need a real hacker xD

(ask someone like ReTrans, maybe they will have less projects now so they might be able to help)

Well I tried my best, I managed to get a readable format using a tool designed to convert the FD of this game to onscripter, but that's not really a format which you can then insert back.

The extraction itself is easy, but the scripts are in WSC format which needs further decryption or something, which will most likely require a custom software (according to one chinese forum).

So I am sorry but you will need a real hacker xD

(ask someone like ReTrans, maybe they will have less projects now so they might be able to help)

I see, I would like to thank you for your time anyways though and I appreciate your support. 

I have about 6 hours a day that are benign of anything useful. I am at the same level or less than CaptainCespa with my Japanese, but I am a hard worker and hard studier and would love to come on and help translate if you will have me. 

~@CaptainCespa: you nabbed me right off the bat and I thank you for it xD

I have about 6 hours a day that are benign of anything useful. I am at the same level or less than CaptainCespa with my Japanese, but I am a hard worker and hard studier and would love to come on and help translate if you will have me. 

~@CaptainCespa: you nabbed me right off the bat and I thank you for it xD

Yea I heard about you from CaptainCespa and we would be glad to have you.

Yahooo! Im pretty much free to work whenever, so whatever homework you send to me I can get right to work on. I can also do image editing if need be, I am well versed in the wondrous ways of Photoshop.

Thanks I am loving your enthusiasm right now, but we have all image editor slots filled right now.

I think what he meant was that you can use a text hooker to get the text and translate it, and when someone extracts the script you'll already have something done.

ah I see, well I suppose we could do it that way. Although I would like to have an experienced translator with us soon, but I will see what our current translators have to say about the idea of using a text hooker.