Share your Graphics

Arturia

The last time I was using photoshop was 3-4 years ago when I was trying to put myself in some fantasy wallpaper and this is my best work from back then.

http://www.pixentral.com/show.php?picture=1D0U3uH86fD0KBB5BgKo5nC4HTrZzq

That's cool, I'm no good when it comes to work with "real" images xD  

BidnfNY.png

Finished this about a few minutes ago.

That's awesome! My most recent work is the sig I'm using, but it's nothing compared to that ^ x'D

That's cool, I'm no good when it comes to work with "real" images xD  

The biggest trick when working with real images is matching color and brightness right since real images usually have very different color standards from "art" made ones, especially if that image isn't taken with some high quality camera.

The rest is pretty much the same as when working with any other images.

By the way what programs are you people using? I was always using CS5 + photofiltre when doing some images related stuff (I would do stuff like choping images in photofiltre as those simple options are match easier to use in it and I would do the rest in CS5).

Decided to change up my sig since now they can go up to 150 pixels high. Used this pic:

214tt0m.jpg

I'm not a very artsy kind of person, so my design skills aren't great, but my editing skills seem to still be fine. Had to add the tip of her foot as well as a few folds so that it wouldn't look cropped, and I think I did a fairly decent job. :D

Decided to change up my sig since now they can go up to 150 pixels high. Used this pic:

Noumi.Kudryavka.full.1235811.jpg

I'm not a very artsy kind of person, so my design skills aren't great, but my editing skills seem to still be fine. Had to add the tip of her foot as well as a few folds so that it wouldn't look cropped, and I think I did a fairly decent job. :D

And I think that you didn't post it right :D I can't see it. I only see "Hosted on zerochan.net use the share links provided instead!"

The biggest trick when working with real images is matching color and brightness right since real images usually have very different color standards from "art" made ones, especially if that image isn't taken with some high quality camera.

The rest is pretty much the same as when working with any other images.

By the way what programs are you people using? I was always using CS5 + photofiltre when doing some images related stuff (I would do stuff like choping images in photofiltre as those simple options are match easier to use in it and I would do the rest in CS5).

My problem is rendering, mostly, as I can't really find a way to make it look "natural" xD the hair gives me more trouble than the rest, though D:

Made yet another one.

Nx3jDXh.png

Amazing <3

214tt0m.jpg

Kud ;u; it's a cute sig, but why don't you try to add something more? Like, sparkles or hearts *O* 

Made a bunch of banners for bakabt.

2aHzaP0.png

gJRgK4E.png

NpAUQKT.png

16A32JA.png

These are really cool *A* have you done tutorials or something like that? Or have you thought about doing them?

Wow those look great Sachi...I like the first one..how the purple goes well with the character.

I kinda like themes with a single color. I don't know why. Glad you liked it tho!

My problem is rendering, mostly, as I can't really find a way to make it look "natural" xD the hair gives me more trouble than the rest, though D:

Amazing <3

Kud ;u; it's a cute sig, but why don't you try to add something more? Like, sparkles or hearts *O* 

These are really cool *A* have you done tutorials or something like that? Or have you thought about doing them?

Tutorials eh. Well, I've always been a bad teacher, so I don't try to make any. xD.