Share your Graphics

Arturia

Heya...

I was wondering if anyone here likes to create there own work for example wallpapers or signatures.

I have recently entered Graphical Design and like to make my own.

If anyone else likes to do so, Why not post your results here, pretty sure it will be better then mine xD.

Anyway For now i will post a few i have made. Any feedback regarding it is allright xD, Be it bad or good.

MyWallpaper.jpg
Wallpaper.jpg
MyAkira1.jpg
background.jpg
Sig1.jpg

That's some really neat work, you have my praise~

I only use photoshop to mess around and edit random stuff, i never bothered to actually try graphical design.

I don't know how to use at least 1/3 of photoshop's tools and i never really bothered to learn so i could never make something of that caliber

I made my own signature though.

Those are great Sieg..I guess I still need Practice...That and I need more Photoshop Brushes xD.

When you get a Character or should I say a picture you want to use, Do you use Pen or magic tool..I kind of struggle to get a good Grip on the character so I tend to use the Pen Tool.

Well I usually just do some image cutting, layer work and some minor effects to make mine. The cutting is what ususally takes the longest as I really try to be precise on a pixel xD

I did for example the signature I am using:

FHtrfPd.png

Here is an earlier alternative version including translation as a quote from Tay xD

JEf1ALC.png

Hmm I think it looks great.., When it comes to cutting out the character from a previous picture that you want to create, I tend to use Pen tool as for me it tends to be more accurate...THe lasso tool to me is a bit difficult as I don't have a good steady hand to lasso the picture xD.

I might create something new tonight, Not sure.

I'm really impressed guys. Unfortunately I don't have an artistic bone in my body so i've never been able to do anything like that.

Were you all self-taught or did you learn somewhere?

In the beginning I was self taught Photoshop.. Could do basic things and my Signature I posted of Arturia was during my Self Taught face believe it or not xD...

Then I got into Graphical Design course and that Follows the Basics/Advanced Structure of Photoshop/Illustrator and InDesign.

As of right now im finishing my last course of InDesign..

But because of being taught I feel like I can do a lot more then I could with being self taught.

Ps : Right now I can not make any other Pictures due to Work and my studying xD.

I'm really impressed guys. Unfortunately I don't have an artistic bone in my body so i've never been able to do anything like that.

Were you all self-taught or did you learn somewhere?

I'm self taught too xD I watch tutorials sometimes, though, and I did a course last year (but it was so basic, and I already knew almost everything they taught me ;_; at least, about Photoshop, I learned a lot about the other programs they were teaching.)

Well most wouldnt know what the other Adobe Programs are so i will just state what they had..

Photoshop i am sure alot of people know and understand atleast.

Illustrator: This to me is similar to Photoshop but it to me is mostly used for Vectoring.. Vectoring in its simplest form is that if you zoom into the graphic you dont lose focus and the picture stays perfect.

Indesign: Like its name, Its for Designing in a way..Mostly like Layouts and Page spreads for Documents and Printing.

So this topic inspired me to remake my bed wallpaper. Its pretty hard for me since I need to have dark wallpaper and if its too colorful I can't read the icons and such and lolis are very colorful so making loli wallpaper that is not colorful is pretty hard xD But I think I succeeded:

I call it...

Hoshizora no Memoria: Wish upon a Shooting Loli

WYkCQyZ.png

This is how it looks on desktop, spoiler as it doesn't fit the topic and I'm lazy to post in the desktop topic

Up6t3dM.png

That's really cool! I haven't done a wallpaper in ages >u<

PD: I know this is off-topic but, that pso2 is Phantasy Star? 0: I wanted to play it, but I think it is in Jap, is it? :'c

There is English patch if you want, more info on how we play is here: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/461-pso2-phantasy-star-online-2/

Haha nice picture Steve..You get the background from Hoshizora?..

Also i think it is in Jp Sieg although i have heard that there is a English Patch.

Yes it is indeed the upper part of the hibarigasaki picture, I used to use the lower part of that image as my previous wallpaper

mBK85l0.jpg