Anyone playing Blazblue: CP?

MottainaiVN

I didn't play the first two games so I will probably play them first (If I decided to play them at all that is). I don't know much about the serial except that it should be VN with fighting game gamaplay. I would appreciate if you would tell me more about it, like is story good, do you have any choices in canpain, is there any romance etc. I mean from what I saw it doesn't look like VN at all but VNDB has it in its database and they are pretty strict to have only games that are officially a VN. Also from what I saw on VNDB it says that BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma doesn't have English version yet nether a PC one is that a mistake or?

I didn't play the first two games so I will probably play them first (If I decided to play them at all that is). I don't know much about the serial except that it should be VN with fighting game gamaplay. I would appreciate if you would tell me more about it, like is story good, do you have any choices in canpain, is there any romance etc. I mean from what I saw it doesn't look like VN at all but VNDB has it in its database and they are pretty strict to have only games that are officially a VN. Also from what I saw on VNDB it says that BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma doesn't have English version yet nether a PC one is that a mistake or?

You know, this forum would be great with notifications that people replied to your thread :\. Story is fantastic, but you might as well skip all the ones leading to CP. The gameplay is really different from the earlier versions. If you're interested in the story from early on, so far the anime does a great job on story telling, keeping things mostly accurate. It doesn't have the English version out yet; the reason why I can play it is because I have a Japanese PSN account. The reason why it's in the VNDB is because story mode is told VN style. Answered all your questions?

Edit: I see that there is a follow thread button >-> wow I need to pay closer attention

Kokonoe player, eh? 

Way to pick a ridiculously OP character, I, myself main Arakune, sub char is Rachel!

Edit: Btw, I think you can like, follow this topic so that it actually shows under notifications if someone posts here, just saying.

Unfortunately it seems that only first blacblue game CT has a PC version as CS PC version doesn't have a story mode. I finished CT before you replied it is very short and the story isn't very well explained but I did somewhat enjoy it and I did like some characters especially Tao. Well I guess I will play the other two once a PS3 emulator becomes more steble.

does the edit in my post never show up or is everyone ignoring that? and there's nothing wrong with playing kokonoe :P she quite easy to kill if you know how to get around her setups. I'm thinking about switch my mains so people can get over

Haha it doesn't honestly matter who you main tho, I'm only taking the beef just for the sake of her extreme damage for little effort style.