Does anyone knows if 雨音スイッチ ~やまない雨と病んだ彼女そして俺~ is a nukige?

Jiharo

As per title, anyone knows if it's a nukige? The VN seems to have a very dark setting which is kinda refreshing in it's own way but I don't wanna buy the VN and later find it to be a nukige. I've NEVER liked nukige so I want to avoid them as much as possible. Anyone who have already read it? Is it a nukige?

Oh okay. So if there isn't any nukige tag I can safely assume it's not?

Cos the official site seems to portray it as a nukige....hence I'm confused.

Basically, it seems to have tons of sex, but it also has a story. It's probably in a very blurry line.

Well okay then. I'll get this VN. HOPEFULLY I don't regret it. H-scenes are not my cup of tea so I hope the story is good enough to offset the bad stuff.

From the spoilers that i read (since i  don't plan on playing this) It's got some pretty intense stuff and most of it revolves around h-content, the evil kind of h-content (one of them was Rape, just to give an idea). And it also said there's no good endings to this VN. I hope you're prepared.

I saw this in the store and was really attracted to the cover, but when I turned it over the CG examples were all really rapey, which isn't really my thing. I'll hunt around for some more info.

Looked up some minor info as well. A bit on the darker side and possibly has tons of H-conent. Part nukige I guess?

It is an utsuge, meaning it is meant to depress the reader, make him/her sad, etc.  I haven't played it, but from everything I've seen on it, it screams utsuge with high sexual content (borderline nuki, but has too much story to quite make it).  Also, I wouldn't suggest buying this kind of game unless you literally don't have anything else you are interested in.

From the spoilers that i read (since i  don't plan on playing this) It's got some pretty intense stuff and most of it revolves around h-content, the evil kind of h-content (one of them was Rape, just to give an idea). And it also said there's no good endings to this VN. I hope you're prepared.

I saw this in the store and was really attracted to the cover, but when I turned it over the CG examples were all really rapey, which isn't really my thing. I'll hunt around for some more info.

It is an utsuge, meaning it is meant to depress the reader, make him/her sad, etc.  I haven't played it, but from everything I've seen on it, it screams utsuge with high sexual content (borderline nuki, but has too much story to quite make it).  Also, I wouldn't suggest buying this kind of game unless you literally don't have anything else you are interested in.

Well I am okay with utsuge. The reason why it caught my eye was cos it seems to be a VN with very dark settings from tags like I see "Heroine with Psychological Problems" etc....while I don't really mind H scenes, I just don't want it to be the major part of the VN, that is just a turn off(hence I dislike nukige since there's no story at all and just H scenes). I've read many happy-go-lucky VNs so I wanted a change of perspective and went for a dark setting VN. The cover is nice but as what Meru mentioned, the CGs examples on the site is just horrible, all showing the H scenes,  making it look like an nukige, For that amount of H scenes, I expect the dark setting of the story to be good. Anyway I haven't really purchased it yet. Am gonna seek more opinions but am really tempted to buy cos of the cover which tells me the story will be pretty dark.

If anyone else could provide their opinion I'd very much appreciate it. This is the first VN that I have trouble thinking whether to get it or not.

If you want a dark story i think this VN has it, there's apparently a lot of rape and other forced like sexual moments, but this is part of the overall dark story of the VN from what i can tell, i don't think it'll focus on h-content solely like a nukige, it has story, and a dark one at that.

If you're looking for something that'll make you feel bad/sad then this is for you.

• 1 month later...