True VN love in all thy sons command.

With reading eyes we see thee rise,

The True West IP free!

From far and wide,

O Aaeru, we torrent things for thee.

Ken keep our stuff seeded and free!

i corrected the lyrics (changed the nay to ken) becasue it's ken that does most off the torrents Nay is just the code monkey for the forums and webbsite and sometimes uploads games

i corrected the lyrics (changed the nay to ken) becasue it's ken that does most off the torrents Nay is just the code monkey for the forums and webbsite and sometimes uploads games

That's true, but without Nay we wouldn't be able to reach the torrents.

In any case there's no law saying we can't have multiple versions of our anthem~

O Aaeru!

Our lord and president!

True VN love in all thy sons command.

With reading eyes we see thee rise,

The True West IP free!

From far and wide,

Nay keep our stuff seeded and free!

90at7n.jpg

That was beautiful....

Well. Talk about rude yo. I don't like what you said, and I'm sure Nayleen doesn't appreciate being called "just a code monkey". I expect you to apologize to Nayleen.

That's true, but without Nay we wouldn't be able to reach the torrents.

In any case there's no law saying we can't have multiple versions of our anthem~

Thanks for the kind words Flutterz. :) And you should try to get involved with the site Sioxz and you'd see relatively quickly just how much work I do around the site before trying to bash me like that. ;)

Thanks for the kind words Flutterz. :) And you should try to get involved with the site Sioxz and you'd see relatively quickly just how much work I do around the site before trying to bash me like that. ;)

I know just how much work it is to code something big, and I can only imagine how much harder it is to keep it working in the case of a website, especially for free (I'm assuming). :)

Totally not sucking up to you

I was going for something more subtle and simple, an icon that anyone who knows this site would recognise instantly, also something you can scale down to put into signatures etc. Considered just the 4 fuwacolour stripes + white silhouette of Aaeru in the centre, turned out difficult to make (and not as recognisable) - someone with better skills could try this. Or something like Aaeru-ism...?

I should note here that this is trans's project, so we should let her make the flag. Also, let's respect her and not completely ignore her masterpiece to do our own thing yo~ :ph34r:

Thanks,

~Naomi~

I started it but this is a community thing, so it's even better to see everyone joining in and continuing it. The +Aaeru versions are great, thanks and keep up the creativity everyone!

Here's the smaller versions. Feel free to use as you like...

25zhz6r.png

zloleb.png