Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru - Help Topic

Kendjin

Wait, it's in English now, all of a sudden! Is the font even necessary?

yes you need the font other wise will you have some horrible ' that covers a lot off space

and you can try to download CCCP and then try to run it that should fix the codex issue i think (if you have any) and update all your drivers

go and download Girly cellys realse off the game i can confim that it is working (last resort)

Has anyone figured anything out about the 1 fps problem yet?

sorry there is no fix for the 1 FPS problem more then the usual things like codecs rebooting and drivers but you can try to get another realese off the game and see it that works better like this from Girly celly

http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=57189

and then do the patching and remeber to uninstall and delete all Dir's associated with ikikoi

and don't Klick the update exe file the update is in the english patch

Didn't work and I rebooted my computer the usual 3 times.

if you are running windows 8 do you need to run it in win 7 or lower compabilty mode but i think that you have already tried this but just to let you know otherwise do i recomend that you try on another machine in you house like your moms laptop or your sisters laptop what do i know and see if it works there and no files is corruped and such 

and did i tell you to download the new patch from the TL team?

I'm running W7 and have tried running it through all compatibilities to no avail.

I have no other computers to try it on but I have downloaded 3 different uploads of Ikikoi and none of them have worked, I have also tried all the patches from Ate the Moons translations website since the game was released.

I talked to @yeah_coco a bit, and the problem exists with the original version of the game already.

The only thing that seems to help is restarting / relogging a few times, trying again, and waiting for a bit if it doesn't work before trying again and it'll resolve itself after a while.

It also doesn't seem to reappear once it's been resolved.

Just cleaned my registry and still does not work

Edit my System Specs:

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Processor: AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Processor (6 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti  
Chip type: GeForce GTX 560 Ti
DirextX 11

Using two monitors.

Monitor one: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor two: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Edited by delyrion

Just cleaned my registry and still does not work

Edit my System Specs:

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Processor: AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Processor (6 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti  
Chip type: GeForce GTX 560 Ti
DirextX 11

Using two monitors.

Monitor one: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor two: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)

thats my exact same speccs there is nothing wrong with your Rig but try to take away 1 monitor and then reboot or something and then try and i have Ultimate pirated windows

Already tried running in it in all compatability modes.

I got no other computers available for me to use since none of my friends are into this at all.

If it is a codec issue this will likely fix your problem:

1. Download and install CCCP

2. Download K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool

Run the codec tweak tool. Click fixes. Check all options. Click apply and close.

If the game still doesn't run. Rerun the Codec tweak tool. Click on preferred decoders. Ensure all Microsoft radio buttons are selected. Reboot.

If it is a codec issue this will likely fix your problem:

1. Download and install CCCP

2. Download K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool

Run the codec tweak tool. Click fixes. Check all options. Click apply and close.

If the game still doesn't run. Rerun the Codec tweak tool. Click on preferred decoders. Ensure all Microsoft radio buttons are selected. Reboot.

Just did all that and it did not work unfortunately.

Yup been having it on my computer and trying stuff since it came out so doubt it will work but who knows.

The weird thing is I had the exact same problem and it was fixed after a reboot, resetting the text size, and running the codec tool. The only thing I did that I haven't suggested is that you try is reset the text zoom back to normal.

Control Panel-Appearance and Personalization-Display. Then select medium (make sure to reboot for the change to take effect).

Oh and remember to remove those flags for compatibility. Other then that I can't really suggest anything. I suspect it may be an issue within the code of the program.