Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru - Help Topic

Kendjin

So I’ve been trying to install this game for 3 days now not being able to get past the 1 fps.

I have tried everything I could think of which is: Rebooting computer and installing, changing user and installing, Installing in different places and folders, Changing how many cores the game runs on, Changing to windows 98, Running as Administrator, Letting the game be installed and reboot my computer several times and test each time if anyone have any ideas how to fix this problem I'd love to hear it.

Ninja edit: I've updated my drivers and fiddled with the settings as much as possible and I haven't seen any results.

So I’ve been trying to install this game for 3 days now not being able to get past the 1 fps.

I have tried everything I could think of which is: Rebooting computer and installing, changing user and installing, Installing in different places and folders, Changing how many cores the game runs on, Changing to windows 98, Running as Administrator, Letting the game be installed and reboot my computer several times and test each time if anyone have any ideas how to fix this problem I'd love to hear it.

the 1 fps problem is a problem from the orginal  japanse game and even the TL crew don't know what the problem is but they are actively working on it and check you drivers if you haven't already done that and maybe change the resolution in the settings you will just have to try yourself forward otherwise will i make a guide for it

For some reason it just started to work even though I didn't do anything new since last time.  I just uninstalled it and did a clean install again, and followed the steps in the torrent.  On first start-up it's working fine (dear god that menu music with full-blast volume on my earphones...), if anything happens I'll post it.

For some reason it just started to work even though I didn't do anything new since last time.  I just uninstalled it and did a clean install again, and followed the steps in the torrent.  On first start-up it's working fine (dear god that menu music with full-blast volume on my earphones...), if anything happens I'll post it.

you can help me with the walkthough if you want i am going Tsumugu and Tane first

Did they fix 8.1 yet?

Regardless, in Tsumugu's route, ALL of the voices are being played one line earlier than they normally would, that is, the voices are being played at the wrong time.

Or it's that the text is one line behind the voices, because even the sprite's change in expression changes at what would be the "correct" time when applied to the voices.

I'm going to keep playing through (without sound now because it's incredibly irritating) and see if there's a point at which it corrects itself (doubt it~).

EDIT:  Doubts were unneeded for once in my life.  The very next "day" in the game was perfectly fine, so it's just that particular day where the text is behind the voices and sprite animations.

Edited by Mevvrynne

I'm going to keep playing through (without sound now because it's incredibly irritating) and see if there's a point at which it corrects itself (doubt it~).

EDIT:  Doubts were unneeded for once in my life.  The very next "day" in the game was perfectly fine, so it's just that particular day where the text is behind the voices and sprite animations.

download the patch from the TL site fixed the voice bugg for me on tsumugu's route

note to ken, add this to the first post with a link to the TL page.

I can't make that menu in step 3 appear at all. Could someone help? I'm running on Windows 7, if that matters.

that one is simple just get the patch from the TL teams webb page (there is a newer version there who also fixes some sound buggs in common)

and you can use the grisaia custom font if you don't like ikikoi's

I already have that. Didn't change anything I'm afraid.

to get this setting box (mount the drive and the go in the dir and klick bootmenu)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uotrbd23mcwhwl1/Screenshot%202013-11-29%2006.51.14.png

Edit. darn that was the wrong setting box but well it might just stay here anyway

but try try to restart the computer and do the button combination the TL team gave you and maybe reinstall the game

Wish I could play :(

have you tried to log out (reboot) and just wait for the game to work beacsue the 1 FPS bug is something from the original game so it ain't something we can do about it and update drivers and do you have the right resolution in the game becasue i think that standard res is HD maybe your screen don't support HD?

Ninja edit: I've updated my drivers and fiddled with the settings as much as possible and I haven't seen any results.

My screen should support HD aswell.