Hallo Another Newcomer is there

Cookie

Hello! It looks like I too have become a Follower of Fuwanovel. The Cookie (^-^)

I have watch allot of anime and read manga in my years byt never try a novel game. But when I saw Little Busters! link on NyaaTorrents, I just had to try it and . . . BEST TRY EVER!!. Damn good game looking forword too try other novel games I can find there.

and yeah I live in a hole some where in Sweden btw

Hello there, welcome to Fuwanovel, nice to meet you !

Your journey through the visual novels has just begun, and many marvels are awaiting you. I hope you'll enjoy the ride !

Feel free to talk and ask about visual novels to your heart's content !

Don't freeze to death in your hole though :lol: .

Välkommen! :D

Glad that you found visual novels and liked it!

Little busters is an amazing VN but there is still many more to try out and I think you will like a lot of them!

Hope you enjoy your stay on the forum and don't be afraid to ask around if you need anything.

hm Clannda well I did like the anime so i give it a try

ooh I will ask a some after all it is a but funny first game no trouble and really likes it, get 2 diffrent games tr try get 2 different sort of trouble :( but probably just bad luck. But next games I try gives me no trouble I can feel it . . . I thing :P

Hello! It looks like I too have become a Follower of Fuwanovel. The Cookie (^-^)

I have watch allot of anime and read manga in my years byt never try a novel game. But when I saw Little Busters! link on NyaaTorrents, I just had to try it and . . . BEST TRY EVER!!. Damn good game looking forword too try other novel games I can find there.

and yeah I live in a hole some where in Sweden btw

Welcome. I am happy to see that you enjoyed Little Busters. Sadly, I have not played it yet. I do have it though. Another few good VNs are Katawa Shoujo, Saya No Uta, and A Drug That Makes You Dream.

welcome to the forum, and I think that more people means more fun here~

and it's quite nice that your first VN is Little Busters! because I think it's one of the best VN of all time, definitely top 10 in my list~ you should try out other KEY works such asn clannad and kanon as well, they are beautiful~

Welcome welcome!

Have you ever read Majikoi? There's a robot named Cookie there!

And it transforms into Cookie 2, voiced by Lelouch!!

And it transforms into Cookie 3!

And it transforms into Cookie 4 in the upcoming fandisk, which is a cute girl and you can enter Cookie's route now! :lol: