How Otaku is Your Room?

Hmm, I guess I should look outside my house once in a while and maybe I'll see one of these "girls". :ph34r:

This would be funnier if I at least had an otaku room

No no it was funny enough... :P

I think my parents would kick me out if I got myself an otaku room anyways so I can only drool at all the pictures in this thread myself...

i dont really have much stuff in my room but i got a decent amount of stuff for christmas so now my room is getting weebish 

Sorry for low quality couldnt find a better camera and was too lazy to look around for one.

Ok i will update this with better quality pics maybe when im not feeling lazy 

The Blurays are of Haganai btw i also have the blurays to zero no tsukaima but they are sitting on the other side of my room and i forgot about them.

2uSgWho.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This is all I have out at the moment, got probably another dozen figures and a ton of posters I never got around to unpacking. I also have a box of oddly sized manga and a bunch of anime t-shirts. Not super otaku at the moment, but moving often is a deterrent to unpacking everything.

I do apologize if the pictures are a little big, didn't expect them to come out that size.

VEMEz8i.jpg

ymk5qkP.jpg

9cl0avc.jpg

4cN5sKL.jpg

• 2 months later...

That's a really awesome looking room. I'd love to decorate mine like that.. but with no nudes xD (I'd be too embarrassed to bring anyone into my room with that).  The characters look so large, it's almost like they are in the room with you, cool~.

Have you ever tried kissing those life-size character posters before? lol.

Can't say that I have...

But on that note, here is my current apartment in Japan (obviously stuff needs to be situated when I get some actual cases):

kXKT4hB.jpg

qLOKtKD.jpg

B5pGPYf.jpg

e6PDa2V.jpg

• 6 years later...