[Ongoing] VisualNovelAer Blog

Not sure if this is worth posting or not but the 3rd game in the Monster Girl Quest series is getting its full english patch in 3 days

"I’m planning on the patch being done and out by around 10pm on Friday, December 6th."

Source: http://roguetranslations.wordpress.com

That game has a lot of hype. And I really mean a lot. At least for a VN.... If that's even a proper VN.

I'll check with Naomi, but if it's okay, I'll write something on it. Thanks for the info~

I hadn't realized authority over the blog had changed hands in the past 3 months or so.

^Given that aaeru is currently focusing on RL matters, she's transferred control to Tay. That said, there have always been a decent few that could post on the blog anyway; Naomi is one of them.

Just to help clear this up, administrative responsibilities where the blog were passed to me and Tay by Aaeru.

Also, I'll blog some of this new info soon, thanks guys~!  ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Little Busters Converted Edition (CE) for the PSP is currently being translated by patr0805 

This was posted in this topic

I'm not sure if it's worth blogging or not just yet but maybe it could be added as a project in the main site.

Since it doesn't involve direct translation but rather replacing the PSP scripts with the currently existing ones it should be done quicker than a normal VN translation.

According to patr0805 the patch will be similar to the current EX patch that locks the 3 extra routes (since those aren't translated) and transforms the game into the normal version. However there will be a full version once the ME version of the game is translated.

You can follow the project on: http://patr0805.wordpress.com

I thought this was great news since there's a huge lack of fan translated PSP VNs (and even other platform VNs other than windows) and having Little Busters for the PSP is like an early christmas present.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Made a quick update post on it. Thanks Beato.

I actually am wondering about something. Currently the only authors I know that are on the blog are Tay, Kaguya and myself. Tay is pretty busy to take care of the blog, Kaguya also has other duties to do and usually I end up writing most of the blog updates. As far as I know it seems that the blog is a little understaffed.

Of course I don't mind writing the blog posts but it's always good to have some more sources and people willing to help on it. At least that's what I think.

Made a quick update post on it. Thanks Beato.

I actually am wondering about something. Currently the only authors I know that are on the blog are Tay, Kaguya and myself. Tay is pretty busy to take care of the blog, Kaguya also has other duties to do and usually I end up writing most of the blog updates. As far as I know it seems that the blog is a little understaffed.

Of course I don't mind writing the blog posts but it's always good to have some more sources and people willing to help on it. At least that's what I think.

I'll look into VN news for the time they're busy then.

I'll look into VN news for the time they're busy then.

That's always appreciated, VN news are rather hard to find, but what could also be helpful is have other authors as well to write on the blog themselves. Not saying you can't become one of course. I guess I'll need to discuss with Tay about it.

That's always appreciated, VN news are rather hard to find, but what could also be helpful is have other authors as well to write on the blog themselves. Not saying you can't become one of course. I guess I'll need to discuss with Tay about it.

What kind of content do you have in mind? I'm trying to get my ass back into writing some stuff, I might be able to help.

What kind of content do you have in mind? I'm trying to get my ass back into writing some stuff, I might be able to help.

The content that goes on the blog is usually related to bigger VN news and site news. (Minor VN news go on fb)

Stuff like new translation projects, big translation updates, english patch releases, big VN releases (like Angel Beats), other medium english VN releases as well (depends on the situation) and of course major updates on Fuwanovel.

Mostly stuff of this nature. Of course everything is seen on a case by case basis but I think you can get the jist of it.

Keep in mind i only have author status on the blog not admin status so I can't make people authors, I'll need to ask Tay about it. I'll mention people who are interested in becoming one of course.

While this doesn't happen please do keep posting stuff here to go on the blog that you think is worthy. Even if it's not related to what i just mentioned above always feel free to mention it as blog posts are usually running short from the lack of news.

Edit: If you have other suggestions that could go on the blog feel free to say them too. Anything you think is worthy but is not currently being written about.