How did everyone spend their Halloween?

okami55

I just wanted to ask how everyone spent their Halloween and did you enjoy Halloween.

I spent mine sleeping until 7:00 PM and playing Saya No Uta when I woke up. I am taking a short break from it right now but will continue in a moment.

Spent the day with the family. Did a haunted house this year, its a big hit. Kids are loving it!!

I just wanted to ask how everyone spent their Halloween and did you enjoy Halloween.

I spent mine sleeping until 7:00 PM and playing Saya No Uta when I woke up. I am taking a short break from it right now but will continue in a moment.

I hope you'll get the most out of it, I certainly did !

Sadly Halloween isn't popular where I live, so it was just like any other day :(.

Glad to know you are OK Jarm. My brother lives in New York and was hit VERY hard. Hes OK tho. Scary stuff for sure.

the storm is really scary and I hope that most people out there makes it through with as little damage as possible.

I'm thankfull that we don't get such big storms here, our small country would be drowned if we had.

I spent mine all alone home while sneezing hiding from the kids continuously ringing and bashing the door because we don't have candy DX. I think Halloween is more popular with the kids here for the most part. w (in the Netherlands) Most of the photos I've seen of people dressing up came from USA/Canada. :P

I spent mine all alone home while sneezing hiding from the kids continuously ringing and bashing the door because we don't have candy DX. I think Halloween is more popular with the kids here for the most part. w (in the Netherlands) Most of the photos I've seen of people dressing up came from USA/Canada. :P

I don't like getting trick or treaters either. I had to hand out candy once about a decade ago and I really hated it.

I don't like getting trick or treaters either. I had to hand out candy once about a decade ago and I really hated it.

I feel the same... heard some knocking on my door and was just about to open it until I looked outside and saw a lot of people in halloween costume. I instantly turned my heels saying "nope" and continued watching my movie.

I feel the same... heard some knocking on my door and was just about to open it until I looked outside and saw a lot of people in halloween costume. I instantly turned my heels saying "nope" and continued watching my movie.

Poor kids, but said this way it is kind of funny :lol:.

How did everybody celebrate All Hallows? You know, the actual main event, as Halloween is short for All Hallow's Evening, kinda like the Christmas Eve to the actual day itself.

*crickets chirp*

In France it is a holiday, and generaly the day with the most victims of car accidents. As for the religious side, mostly old people go to the cemetery to remember their lost relatives. But most people just enjoy their free time, like me :P.

In France it is a holiday, and generaly the day with the most victims of car accidents. As for the religious side, mostly old people go to the cemetery to remember their lost relatives. But most people just enjoy their free time, like me :P.

Why does it have the most car accidents?

Why does it have the most car accidents?

Most people decide to drive to their friends and family but they need to get back to work on time, so they drive nervously and fast. In France we have tiny messy roads compared to the huge and well organised ones I saw in America, so it can become really dangerous when people are driving fast and without care. At the same time people love to drink a lot of wine at their diner parties. If you add speed, nervosity, considerable traffic and alcohol, the number of victims just sky rockets. Religious holidays are the worst time to drive around here. It brings a lot of money to the state with all the fines that are given though, they get ridiculously expensive aswell.

Halloween's really popular in Japan recently.. but it was a weekday, so I and my friends were working and didn't do anything (I need my sleep so I couldn't go out in the evening!) :( Maybe next year!

Do people wear traditional monster stuff for Halloween mostly, or mostly cosplay?

Marisa roams the streets!

• 2 weeks later...