Video Reviews for Underrated Visual Novels

NowItsAngeTime

There's a bunch of visual novels I read a while back, and have little to no video reviews, so I'm starting a video series I'm going to call "Ange's Visual Novel Quick Recommendations"

In this video I talk about Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort:

Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road. A unique delinquent girl heavy setting with emphasis on comedy action and some romance melodrama. The closest we'll get to another Majikoi. 

Rewrite OkaKen Idols and Cradles Tale, two fun but optional spinoffs. They both can be finished in an hour or less. Idols can be good for newcomers, Cradles for post-Terra fluff.

Edelweiss, Overdrive's first visual novel. It has some degenerate comedy, but I thought it was entertaining and wholesome. Has an interesting setting and melodrama. 

My Fair Princess. Imagine a "rich school" setting but a little more emphasis on wholesomeness and theatre instead of a princess cheating you in like in Evangile or Kinkoi.

A full visual novel review for Honey * Honey * Honey! A very unique setting with gender segregation laws with some of the weirdest humor I've seen in VNs. Was pretty short with only 3 heroines but a decently fun time.

• 2 weeks later...

Renai Royale Love's A Battle. ASa Project is defined by their goofy, degenerate, and stupid over the top comedy, sometimes called bakage. This VN emphasizes a high school love harem battle royale.

Ultimate Boob Wars. One of the few nukiges I openly like. The setting alone is hilarious and much of dialogue is funny too. The H scenes are fine but weren't the big draw.

Kunado Chronicles has a unique post-apocalyptic setting, interesting societal customs, and ongoing fight against the Tekki aka sentinet corrupted machines.  

Seeing the Kotodama back from Amatsutsumi, and a blend of interesting genres like action and character development drama was nice to see.

This review covers my thoughts on the most recently released Purplesoft visual novel in the west.

Huge thank you to @Shiravune for providing me a review copy for this video!