Hi, I'm new here!

.bluelaceagate

Hello!  I'm Blue Lace Agate, and I'm a writer who enjoys VNs and hopes to work on one of her own!

I absolutely LOVE the magical girl subgenre, and some of my favorite works are Precure, Sailor Moon, Nurse Angel Ririka SOS, Madoka Magica, Yuki Yuna, and Sleepless Domain.  I don't know of many magical girl VNs, so if you guys know of any good ones (with no NSFW elements), let me know!  I have two parakeets at home, and their names are Troy and Artemis.  They're very cute!  I also have a lot of fish.  What else should I say?  Hmm...  Well, my favorite color is green, and I like lots of video games.  I stream games on YouTube sometimes, and I want to stream more VNs.  I've been doing a blind playthrough of Little Busters, but I haven't played enough of it.  I'm really liking it so far, though!

I chose my username because blue lace agate is my favorite stone!  Now, I'm not one of those people who think stones have healing properties or anything -- I just think they look cool.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome!

About mahou shoujo VNs, sadly, the most recent non-smut mahou shoujo game overall (not just VNs) that I remember having checked is some Sailor Moon RPG for the SNES (and tbh, I can't remember many smut ones either), so sadly, I can't help on that front.

About the parakeets' names, they're not as usual. I liked the creativity!

And on the topic about stones, a little trivia: amethysts are a type of quartz. Certainly don't look like so to me, with how fragile amethysts tend to be.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to Fuwanovel @Blue Lace Agate, and like the above said most of magical girl VNs has some NSFW element so it's kind of hard to find one without it (The closest one would be Sakura Moyu and even then it has some sex scenes). For the info Yuki Yuna also has VNs, but it seems the VN put mpre focus on daily life. Lastly sorry for the belated greeting, and I hope that you'll have fun in here.

Edited by littleshogun