Im gonna need another visual novel soon...

VoiceSYRT

Well then, i just finished g-senjou no maou, after i did sharin no kuni. they were both really good games, i wrote a bit about sharin right after i finished it. here it is.

"Alright... just finished Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo...
My thoughts on it... i cant stop smiling hahaha...
i mean, that story brought tears to my eyes 3 times! I still cant belive i read that. i LOVED Sharin no Kuni. my rank on it, 9.50/10. the story and my personal enjoyment had alot to do with this one. the only reason its not 10/10 is the routes didnt have too much differances, but i honestly dont care much about it currently. i EXTREAMLY recommend this visual novel, as long as you dont mind crying a few times."

After finishing g-senjou im faced with a question, (SPOILER HERE TO ALL WHO MAY BE READING THIS BEFORE PLAYING IT!)

did haru's route really freaking end like that? i mean i cryed for 30 min. i dont know if i read it all or not but, did he ever get out of jail and re-unite with haru? if not this will be like the end of angle beats to me all over again. please tell me if i missed something.

now, i need another visual novel to take up time, ive done these 8 visual novels.

Sharin no Kuni

G-Senjou no Maou

Hoshizora no Memoria

Clannad

Kanon

May sky

Grisaia no Kanjitsu

My Girlfriend is the President

Now please i need recommendations on what to read next. please follow these requirements if possible.

MUST have more then 3 routes

MUST NOT be Yuri or Yaoi

MUST have a good and to most if not all routes

Preferably Has good art, and the total game time be around 10-25 hours with getting all cgs and stuffs.

Thanks to all if your taking time to reccommend a new vn to me!

Edited by Down
spoiler tags

G-Senjou Spoiler:

Did you read it all the way to the end? Kyousuke does get out of jail and reunites with haru 10 seconds after, they were waiting for him outside with his daughter. Theres a whole scene in the game.

As for the VN recommendation, if you liked Clannad then Little Busters would probably follow. I'm hesitant to say Rewrite because that's massively different than any other Key work and alot deeper as far as themes and messages, but if you're open to philosophy you can go for that too.

Fate/Stay Night if you want a dark fantasy epic.

the MuvLuv series if you want the best thing ever and probably the best thing in english if you can suffer through the first game* (edited because Unlimited isn't that bad)

Symphonic Rain if you want something very emotional, but it's a really slow build game. Takes awhile to get going but it's brutal.

There are others, but these are the ones that came to my head right away.

G-Senjou Spoiler:

Did you read it all the way to the end? Kyousuke does get out of jail and reunites with haru 10 seconds after, they were waiting for him outside with his daughter. Theres a whole scene in the game.

As for the VN recommendation, if you liked Clannad then Little Busters would probably follow. I'm hesitant to say Rewrite because that's massively different than any other Key work and alot deeper as far as themes and messages, but if you're open to philosophy you can go for that too.

Fate/Stay Night if you want a dark fantasy epic.

the MuvLuv series if you want the best thing ever and probably the best thing in english if you can suffer through the first game* (edited because Unlimited isn't that bad)

Symphonic Rain if you want something very emotional, but it's a really slow build game. Takes awhile to get going but it's brutal.

There are others, but these are the ones that came to my head right away.

ill have to fast skip back to that point, i was too busy crying about it i didnt notice that i must have hit the skip key... fuck...

Here's some more stuff that you might like:

Air - Another Key VN, but it's somewhat different that then rest of them, although not as different as Rewrite

Ever17 - Pretty much the classic mindfuck VN

Steins;Gate - An amazing story about time travel (not a story that has time travel, but one that is actually about it)

Katawa Shoujo - Contrary to popular belief, not a cripple fucking simulator

Cross Channel - Kind of similar to Grisaia no Kajitsu in that it takes place in a school for those who don't fit in with society

And if you can look past the art (or use the patches) and don't mind the fact that they are completely linear (you shouldn't limit yourself to just VNs with multiple routes):

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Umineko no Naku Koro ni

If you want novels with multiple routes and not *that* long, Steins;Gate would be a good option. Ever 17 and Rewrite are also pretty good, but Rewrite has 2 routes (out of 7) that are way worse than the others... and are mandatory to play if you want to get the true end.

Or, like Wahfuu said, you could play Muv Luv. I hated Extra (first half of Muv Luv) but Unlimited was pretty entertaining, and Alternative is fucking awesome, even though it only has one route.