Rewrite .bat file issue (SOLVED)

FlyingPiranha

Are you running your computer with Japan system locale? (link to instructions): Yes

Game Name: Rewrite
Description of Problem:

I recently downloaded Rewrite, and am having a trouble with the initial .bat file that has to be run before running SiglusEngine.exe. When I run it, it checks for administrator privileges and fails to find them. However, I only have the one account on this computer, which is the admin account. Since that's the one I'm currently using, I'm not sure why I'm getting this message.
Your Operating System: Windows XP SP3
32 bit
What did you already try? I've removed the read-only status from the entire folder, disabled my anitvirus software, and run the file under compatability mode. These were essentially shots in the dark.
Did you download your game from Fuwanovel?: Yes.

Open a command prompt as administrator: Start->All programs->accessories->Right click Command Prompt->Run as.. -> select your administrator credentials.

Navigate to the rewrite folder using command: cd path_to_rewrite where path_to_rewrite is the directory path e.g. C:\Key\Rewrite. You can use tab to autocomplete folder names.

Then simply run the bat by entering Rewrite.bat into the command prompt.

http://i.imgur.com/P1bMiYj.png

I used the /d command because just cd and the directory wasn't working. However, it looks like I'm still having the same issue.

One thing I did notice, under my Run As command, I can either run under the default checked option of my current account (HP_Administrator), or select from a drop down. If I proceed with the checked option, the command prompt opens normally. If I use the drop down to select an account (Administrator, HP_Administrator, and Guest) and try to proceed that way, I get a "C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it." error message (it says this with all three accounts). Could this be part of the problem?

Try adding the user as a member of the administrators group.

To do this type mmc in the search pane->File and the add snapin->Computer Management->Add->Local Computer->Finish->OK.

Drill down from Computer Management->Local Users and Groups->Users

Then find your user and right click->properties. From there go to "Member of" tab. Select "Add"->Advanced->Find Now (leave field blank). Select "Adminstrators"->OK.

Ensure that that the user is a member of the group "Power Users", Adminstrators, and Users group when finished.

Note: You will need to be logged in as "Administrator" (not your normal account) when making these changes.

If there is still a problem please post the contents of the .bat file and I'll take a look at it. There maybe a problem with the method the script uses to check for admin permissions. You may want to just comment out the check and ensure the script is running with admin permissions manually.