War focused VN's

serpentry69

Like the title stated, I'm looking for some good reads with a war theme.

The most enjoyable titles I've read about it were Full Metal Daemon Muramasa and Hatsumira -from the future undying-.

First title doesn't feature war a lot but is just a masterpiece (imho) while the second title is all about war and very enjoyable all around.

Only translated ones please, I tried translating with tools but I can't enjoy it :(

On 1/28/2023 at 8:51 AM, serpentry69 said:

Like the title stated, I'm looking for some good reads with a war theme.

The most enjoyable titles I've read about it were Full Metal Daemon Muramasa and Hatsumira -from the future undying-.

First title doesn't feature war a lot but is just a masterpiece (imho) while the second title is all about war and very enjoyable all around.

Only translated ones please, I tried translating with tools but I can't enjoy it :(

VenusBlood FRONTIER

VenusBlood HOLLOW

• 1 month later...

If you're still in need of some more recommendations, then perhaps I can recommend the title such as Rance IX, Baldr Sky, Utawarerumono (And also the second and third game), and Eiyuu Senki GOLD. Note that all of those VNs are gameplay VNs, and if you didn't have any problem with gameplay VNs then I hope my recommendations here can be helpful to you (Especially if you still didn't play those VNs yet), @serpentry69.

Edited by littleshogun

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2023 at 8:56 AM, Templarseeker said:

Backing up the rec for Hollow.  Easily the best game in the series.  The protagonist, Leon is an experimental soldier/commander who was altered by the current leader of the demons to be a counter to divine forces.  Game begins with him brutally suppressing a military rebellion.