Visual Novel Piracy Survey

fablegrimoire

Greetings, VN enthusiasts!

In my quest for knowledge and wisdom, I made 2 surveys in the past to study the taste and experience of BL gamers. This time, I am seeking input from the VN community for their past and present experience with piracy, their opinion on Things, their involvement in the fandom and the games they play.

These surveys are anonymous and I don't keep any personal info about you. I don't know your email address, and I don't know which websites you visit unless you feel like telling me.

https://forms.gle/zqmCmKsMqnfUoFnh8

I am currently a little below 600 answers. Non-pirates and former pirates are also welcome. :illya:

1 hour ago, Tulip said:

This was a fun survey! I look forward to seeing the results, once they're all in.

Do you have a good idea of when / how you're likely to publish the results, once the survey is done? Or is that still up-in-the-air, currently?

I plan on analysing the answers once I believe the sample size will be enough. My current goal is 1000 valid answers.

• 3 weeks later...