[OPEN] Looking for artists and musicians for my small team, DreamerLabs!

SakuraFawnii

Hi! I've been working on an RPG x Puzzle x Visual Novel hybrid called Nightmare Diary / Akumu Nikki since 2018. Since then, I formed a few teams to handle tasks that I'm not super confident in, or just to lighten the load on others. Most of these teams sadly wound up not existing after awhile due to getting hold of terrible people, but my current team, DreamerLabs, has been around since 2020 without issue!

That said, I need artists on the team so we can have CG scenes for the game, and musicians to help lighten the load on the current musician, whom is suffering from burnout lately.

As I have pointed out in the tags and in the title, this is volunteer work because of having a very very tight budget (at the moment, I only make about $6 a month from patreon, which is not enough to really pay anyone)

When and if this changes, I will indeed pay people as well as I can. But right now that is not doable, as i'm sure you understand.

If you're wondering "can I put my art or music in my portfolio in exchange for being a volunteer?" The answer is yes! I don't mind, and if it'll help you and me, all the better!

The best ways to reach me are through my twitter or my discord SakuraOxygen#6125 !

Please be sure to have some examples of your work, since I have been trolled before looking for people.

As for where the team's hangout and such is, it's a discord server! It's invite only for obvious reasons.

Thanks for looking, and I look forward to talking to you!

Edited by SakuraOxygen
Changed some wording because I forgot my patreon isn't really for the team atm lol

• SakuraFawnii changed the title to [OPEN] Looking for artists and musicians for my small team, DreamerLabs!

I just checked out Nightmare Diary on steam (I think it's the game you're mentioning... I couldn't find a link in your profile, i must have missed it, so I tried googling it, hope it was the right one) and the story looked very promising to me!

If I had more time in my hands I would try and volunteer, unfortunately I can't. I sincerely wish you good luck and hope you find nice talented people who can volunteer to help with your lovely game :D

Good luck !!

6 hours ago, gygyme said:

I just checked out Nightmare Diary on steam (I think it's the game you're mentioning... I couldn't find a link in your profile, i must have missed it, so I tried googling it, hope it was the right one) and the story looked very promising to me!

If I had more time in my hands I would try and volunteer, unfortunately I can't. I sincerely wish you good luck and hope you find nice talented people who can volunteer to help with your lovely game :D

Good luck !!

Was the listing for "Nightmare Diary: Chapter One" or "Nightmare Diary: The Demo"? If so then yep, that's the right one.

Thank you anyway though! ❤️