Otome Domain is now released

littleshogun

Yes it happen, and here the link to the tweet in regard of it.

While you can get it on Steam, it would be better to get it from Johren if possible or use the 18+ patch if you still get it from Steam, because Steam version has several issue, with the major one is they removed Kazari's route in Steam version. I have no idea on why Shiravune need to cut her route, or why Valve seems didn't like her route seeing that they've been okay with principal heroine in Majokoi. That issue aside, I've been waiting to see the VN like this so good for Shiravune.

PS - It's been a while since I did list the characters along with their VAs, so let me try to do it now.

1. Asuka Minato

54430.jpg

After Minato's grandmother passed away, Minato was suffer a big loss. Fortunately Kazari who is raised by Minato's grandmother was willing to take Minato under Kazari's care, so Minato come into Kazari's school where she act as the principal with said school is only for the upper class girl. While there's a lot of complication happen, it didn't matter for Minato who already got a lot of skills that the grandmother taught, so much that Minato can do the chores easier than the girls around Minato (Which to be fair is not that hard for Minato seeing that the girls are quite ditzy). Minato's VA is Ayumi Sarah, and her roles are Anneliese from Kimagure Temptation, Ayasaki Yuu from Bokukotsu, Yuragi from Evenicle 2, and Kousaka Mayuri from Flowers tetralogy.

Oh yes in case you're noticed that I didn't use the pronoun for Minato, it's because I'd try to hide the gender, and yes Minato here is our male MC for Otome Domain in which he's very cute like female.

2. Saionji Kazari

54428.jpg

She was under the care of Minato's grandmother, and when Minato lost his grandmother Kazari decided to take care of him, including allowed him to attend Kazari's school with him must dressed up as a girl (Which is very easy to do, much to his dismay). While Kazari here is the school principal, unfortunately it didn't stop her for being ditzy, especially with her spent more effort to use bottle when she wants to pee instead of using the less bothersome (And more rational) option by going to the toilet. Kazari's VA is Anzu Hana, and her roles are Kawamura Reo from Sono Hanabira franchise, Noa from Sorcery Jokers, Ese Ren from Ne no Kami (Replacing the late Mochi Yomogi), and Konohana Yuka from Hokejo.

3. Oogaki Hinata

54429.jpg

Out of all the heroines, she came off as the most normal one. Although it's less because she has no quirk and more because her quirk is merely being a chuunibyou, with her acting as the cadre of a vague evil organization. Her background is that her family was suddenly getting rich so much that she's able to attend Kazari's school, although Hinata here is too busy caught up in her fantasy so much that she didn't have time to be smug about her fortune. Hinata's VA is Himekawa Airi, with her roles are Gurigura from Evenicle, Nanase Momoka from Imouto Paradise 2, Cook from Eiyuu Senki, and Kuranaga Kozue from Yosuga no Sora.

4. Kifune Yuzu

54431.jpg

While it seems that she's quite normal, don't be fooled because I did say that Hinata here is the most normal. As for her quirk, she has very different standard when it come to cooking compared to the other people. By different I mean that she cook the food to be as inedible as possible, and thus nobody want her to be in the kitchen (Especially after both Kazari and Hinata felt sick after caught the smell of Yuzu's 'cooking'). Other than being terrible at cooking, Yuzu here is also very bad at tidying her room. Yuzu's VA is Ueda Akane with her roles are Magellan from Eiyuu Senki, Nogi Tamie from Princess Evangile (Coincidentally both Yuzu and Tamie are the member of School Newspaper Club), Nanase Chiharu from Imouto Paradise 2, and Arisugawa Arle from Bokukotsu.

Edited by littleshogun

Great VN. If interested, I wrote a Review and Guide

On 12/23/2022 at 3:06 AM, littleshogun said:

I have no idea on why Shiravune need to cut her route

I don't know if this is why, but getting onto Kazari's route directly involved adult content, so that could be why. I'll write a more direct explanation as a spoiler.

Spoiler

Kazari attempts to give MC a blowjob. Letting her continue puts you on her route. Even if you don't let her continue, it's already in a H-scene. The CG would need to be removed and the scene changed entirely if it was to remain.

Edited by NookGaming