Shin Koihime † Musou -Kakumei- Souten no Haou - vndb

A fan transation project by Satoshi's team

Patch 0.15(ch1) - MEGA

2256073-1670944880894.png

Title: Shin Koihime † Musou -Kakumei- Souten no Haou | 真・恋姫†夢想-革命- 蒼天の覇王
Release date: 2017-07-28
Translation updated: 22.03.2023
Game/Creator: Baseson
Mod/Translation Version: 0.13 (Chapter 1)
Game Version: 1.1
Language: English
Note: The novel consists of the story and game elements (battles), which you need to win to unlock the next part of the story. For now, we're translating only the story.

Features:

Spoiler

Hongo Kazuto, 2-year student at the St.Francesca School.
When he opened his eyes, there was no usual road to school before him, but endless wild lands instead.
While his was trying to understand what happened, the flashy girl approached him.
She introduced herself as Sou Motoku and ordered him to cooperate with her army.
Sou Motoku? THAT SOU MOTOKU, the hero of the Three Kingdoms?
The world where all generals from the Three Kingdoms are girls. Whether Kazuto wants it or not, the Wheel of Fate is starting to turn.

The Wei Kingdom version of the Shin Koihime † Musou - Kakumei series. The Kakumei series aim to deepen the story of Wei, Wu and Shu in a restart from zero with new scenes and stories for existing and new heroines routes. 24 new characters for a total of 73 heroines, over 200 CGs, more historical battles from the Three Kingdoms and battle system reworked.

Installation:

Spoiler

1 - Unpack the file "UPDATE02.int" into the game folder and replace the original file with it.

2 - Confirm replacement.

3 - The game will be loaded with Japanese localization.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

UI

2023-03-22-194253748.png

2023-03-22-194356656.png

2023-03-22-194459099.png

Prologue

2256252-1670950629771.png2256253-1670950787306.png2256257-1670951103623.png2256259-1670951224312.png2256260-1670951255388.png2256261-1670951286949.png

Chapter 1

2023-01-07-132755141.png 2023-01-07-132906194.png2023-01-07-132947860.png2023-01-07-133020728.png2023-01-07-133106380.png2023-01-07-133154709.png

2023-01-07-133327509.png2023-01-07-133414374.png

Project Introduction / Satoshi's logbook

Spoiler

Meet Satoshi.😺 Although, usually, he goes by the name “Mr. Muffler-With-Ears”. Apart from sleeping, there are three main activities in his lazy-ass life: eating yummy food, biting people by their legs all of a sudden, and slap the keyboard with his little cute paws. The latter is what he does particularly well.
I’m not sure how he manages to do it, but as soon as he jumps in front of the laptop, all those strange Asian symbols start to make sense. Mishima, Murakami, Akutagawa – you name it. He’s just a furrreaking translation genius!
And recently he set his sights on the timeless classic, The Three Kingdoms novel. Under his paws, this story is turning out to be a little bit different from the original, but by no means less exciting.   

My dull everyday existence magically transformed into an amazing stream of historical chronicles. Adventures of the great heroes captivated my imagination and didn’t let me go. I kept watching without a blink how Satoshi, like a piano player, swiftly run his paws over the keyboard. From time to time, I flinched at the gentle but sharp clatter of keys, as though dodging the attacks of a samurai sword.
I forgot about everything.
I lost my sleep.
Then my job.
My wife left me.
And now, as the cherry on top, this furry ball is just looking at me with disapproval, stubbornly refusing to demonstrate his genius again and demands food to continue.

Next chapter… Will it ever be finished?  

Spoiler

This is Satoshi.😺

And he’s a very unusual cat.

Just last week he was humiliated without any mercy by the gang of local cats. After that, he was licking his sides covered with patches of fur, whining pitifully and glaring at me as if he hoped that I would find some way to fix his fur, as well as his wounded pride.

And the next day…

He was defeated again.

But this time, he didn’t crawl under the bed as always. Instead, like a true samurai, he was proudly marching home showing his battle injuries to every cat in the vicinity. You really should have seen that show-off! I had to bang the door to stop all that fangirl squealing. I swear women are such loud creatures.

Yesterday, after working very hard, Satoshi slipped into the snowy yard for a walk. And I was reading another newly-translated chapter of the epic events from the Three Kingdoms period while plucking off the rest of the hair from my head in admiration. I had so many questions, but two of them keep nagging me even now.

What if Zhuangzi was right about that butterfly’s dream story?

And had the ancient hero Cao Cao ever seen a dream in which he was a free-spirited and, after certain events, very cheeky cat?

Changelog:

Spoiler

13.12.2022 - patch 0.1

Prologue - 43781/43781 

07.01.2023 - patch 0.11

Chapter 1 - 37712/37712

01.03.2023 - patch 0.12

Karin_01 - 18869/18869

22.03.2023 - patch 0.13

UI is partially translated

Eika_01 - 7561/7561

Shanfu_01 - 12756/12756 

Editor: recruiting

CG Editor: recruiting

Translator(russian-english): recruiting

Translator(japan-english): recruiting

Edited by Shogun

15 hours ago, ChaosRaven said:

Wow, someone really tried to tackle Shin Koihime Kakumei?! In translation world that's almost like trying to kill the hardest boss of a Souls game carrying a blindfold. :sugoi:

The best of luck with it! I've read the other two parts already, and I'll probably start reading this one soon to complete the trilogy.

In our case, a blindfold is an advantage, if anything:) After all, we all know that the boss's strongest move in Japanese games is "おかえりなさいませ、ご主人さま", and "お風呂にする?ご飯にする?それとも...わ-た-し?" to finish you off:) Thank you for your support!

8 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Same username as me here lol. Anyway I started to feel that following Koihime Musou here is the exercise in futility because on how many of those, so I gave up lol. Anyway good luck on it, and hopefully you'll manage to do it until the very end.

Thank you! We plan to do it in small increments and will post the next update very soon:)

Edited by Shogun

• Shogun changed the title to Shin Koihime † Musou -Kakumei- Souten no Haou[Baseson] [English translation]
23 hours ago, Wakaran said:

Just curious... Do you guys have any plans of translating narration in the future? 

I'm not sure what you mean by narration, sorry. Maybe the description we've made is a little bit confusing. The novel consists of the story and game elements, where you are supposed to choose characters and tactics and win battles to unlock the next part of the story. For now, we're translating the story itself without game elements (they're pretty obvious, and you can play it even without translation). Is this what you wanted to know, or did I miss something? :)

3 hours ago, Maya said:

@Shogun I think they are talking about the narration from the protagonist.

51 minutes ago, Wakaran said:

Yeah that. narration, inner monologue, ... whatever you wanna call it. There's gotta be at least some of it right?

Yes, of course, we're translating narration as well. We'll change the description to make it more obvious:)

Edited by Shogun

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2023 at 11:34 PM, pekoponjink66 said:

Excuse me but am I missing something? because the link on the top leads to russian translation.

At the moment, we're translating only the story into English, but we plan to translate the UI in the next update as well.

Edited by Shogun

• 4 months later...