Does a VN like this exist?

Siveria

Alright, I am looking for a certan type of VN lets see if any of you can find it here are the requirements.

1: Had to have a english trans or a near finished one

2: 3 Heroines at least, with mutiple h-scenes each (maybe 4 or 5 minimum) loli heroine is a plus (with h-scenes of course!) but not required.

3: it also has to have a decent plot, preferably some mystery or true end, or just enjoyable in general.

4: a decent amount of choices.

5: with the story good characters that make you feel for them and make you give a shit about them.

6: the setting doesn't matter really, future, past, post-apoc anything is ok.

7: I'd prefer it to be a decently long one if possible.

8: Good music/sound fx is a plus.

9: in terms of h-content, pretty much anything is ok with the exception of a girl having a gory death during an h-scene, I don't like to see my heroines get ripped apart during a h-scene.

Yeah I know this is a looong list, I am not looking for all points, mainly 1,2,3 and 5. Lets see what ya can do, I wanna play Little busters, but waiting for the extasy trans patch to come out, since it has h-scenes, new routes and alot more content.

I second Shuffle and Konosora

Also Hoshizora no Memoria seems to fit the bill (because Loli route with H -scenes )

Also the EX version of Little Busters doesn't have that much more content added besides the 3 new routes and the H-scenes, the H-scenes for the 3 routes are accessible with the current patch but they're untraslated.

Grisaia no Kajitsu should fall under a majority of those requests. I would also recommend Rewrite. Rewrite has a great story, plenty of mystery in each route, as well as a true end. Though there are not a ton of choices and no H-scenes.

Any reccomended order for the routes in Rewrite?

Alright, I am looking for a certan type of VN lets see if any of you can find it here are the requirements.

2: 3 Heroines at least, with mutiple h-scenes each (maybe 4 or 5 minimum) loli heroine is a plus (with h-scenes of course!) but not required.

3: it also has to have a decent plot, preferably some mystery or true end, or just enjoyable in general.

5: with the story good characters that make you feel for them and make you give a shit about them.

9: in terms of h-content, pretty much anything is ok with the exception of a girl having a gory death during an h-scene, I don't like to see my heroines get ripped apart during a h-scene.

Yeah I know this is a looong list, I am not looking for all points, mainly 1,2,3 and 5. Lets see what ya can do, I wanna play Little busters, but waiting for the extasy trans patch to come out, since it has h-scenes, new routes and alot more content.

I think your request and Grisaia were made for each other.  It's so close, I should marry the two.  Anywho, Stanleys is right, check that game out for sure  ^_^

Hoshizora no Memoria fits 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9

Loli there is awesome, best loli ever. You will love all the characters and immerse yourself in their story, that's how deep it is.

Great and rewarding H.

Mystery, love, tears, happiness, very funny at times while very touching at other places.

And one of the best music in a VN ever xD

Not that many choices though, I think in a single playthrough you will have like 8 and after that you get to the girl's route which is choiceless.

From what other people are recommending: Rewrite is a great story but doesn't have any H at all (all ages) and so I didn't even finish it yet - but it can be good if you feel like playing something without H.

And Grisaia I didn't try yet since I didn't see a loli there xD Although there is imouto... but Hoshimemo has both imouto AND a loli (2 separate heroines) so that is obviously a winner for me xD

I think the typical order for most people is Kotori -> Chihaya -> Lucia -> Shizuru -> Akane

I went Kotori -> Chihaya -> Shizury -> Lucia -> Akane, but still somewhat close.

That's a lot of requirements. I'll pitch in My girlfriend is the President, which seems to fit most of the requirements (some a bit subjective though). There's a green-haired loli, and incidentally, also my favorite character in it.

And like the rest, I also agree Hoshizora also fits most of what you need too ;p

Hoshizora no Memoria fits 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9

Loli there is awesome, best loli ever. You will love all the characters and immerse yourself in their story, that's how deep it is.

Great and rewarding H.

Mystery, love, tears, happiness, very funny at times while very touching at other places.

And one of the best music in a VN ever xD

Not that many choices though, I think in a single playthrough you will have like 8 and after that you get to the girl's route which is choiceless.

From what other people are recommending: Rewrite is a great story but doesn't have any H at all (all ages) and so I didn't even finish it yet - but it can be good if you feel like playing something without H.

And Grisaia I didn't try yet since I didn't see a loli there xD Although there is imouto... but Hoshimemo has both imouto AND a loli (2 separate heroines) so that is obviously a winner for me xD

Agree with Steve, Hoshizora no Memoria fits perfectly.

Almost everything except H fits Rewrite. It's not quite mystery aspected but it's got a lot of philosophical themes and a great message if you're willing to think about it.

YU-NO fits most of the criteria too, but it's a pretty old title. Takes a bit of patience.

Steins;Gate fits except the H again.

Symphonic Rain if you feel like getting an emotional beatdown. Also no H, though.

Duel Savior fits, but.. the R+18 version has alot of shit in it, so I'd recommend all ages. And the beginning routes are.. really bad until Nanashi. It also has gameplay which takes getting used to.

If you haven't played the MuvLuv series you should forget everything and do that instead.

Pretty much what Mevv said. But if you do decide to mix it up,you need to complete Kotori's route to unlock Chihaya's, and complete Shizuru's to unlock Akane's. Lucia's is independent and can be done anytime.

Wait, wait, wait... what? Uhh, I did Chihaya > Kotori > Lucia > Shizuru > Akane.

Last I checked, Kotori's, Chihaya's, and Lucia's are all available from start, and one of the three must be done for Shizuru's to be unlocked, and then one of the remaining three need to be done for Akane's to be unlocked.

Wait, wait, wait... what? Uhh, I did Chihaya > Kotori > Lucia > Shizuru > Akane.

Last I checked, Kotori's, Chihaya's, and Lucia's are all available from start, and one of the three must be done for Shizuru's to be unlocked, and then one of the remaining three need to be done for Akane's to be unlocked.

Actually, you're right. It's been so long since I played Rewrite that I must have forgotten the order. Now that I looked it up again, it goes like this. Kotori, Chihaya, and Lucia are all available from the beginning. I was right about Lucia's route being independent, but otherwise, Chihaya's route unlocks Akane's, and Kotori's unlocks Shizuru.

Actually, you're right. It's been so long since I played Rewrite that I must have forgotten the order. Now that I looked it up again, it goes like this. Kotori, Chihaya, and Lucia are all available from the beginning. I was right about Lucia's route being independent, but otherwise, Chihaya's route unlocks Akane's, and Kotori's unlocks Shizuru.

Ah, okay. I wasn't too sure on that. I'd told my friend a few things, but I was never sure, since my order unlocked them one after another.