Moesoft, a new Japanese company, releases their first game: Napoleon Maiden Vol.1 ~A Girl without the Word Impossible~

HataVNI

website_EN_NEW.png

So I went through VNDB and stumbled across this completely new release. It's only for Nintendo Switch for now, but soon there will also follow a Steam version supporting Japanese, Chinese/Taiwanese and English. You can now pre-load the game and it will be playable later. Price is 22,49$

Switch Store
VNDB
Steam
Website

1 hour ago, sanahtlig said:

But what's the point of referencing French revolutionary history if it's just going to be another slice-of-life school setting...?  Where's the chaos, cult of personality, grandiose dreams of empire, bold military maneuvers and conquest?

Look, they've made another famous person into a waifu! It's so cool!

Seriously though, from what I can see at first glance, it looks like such trash... I hope to be wrong, but I doubt it. Well, I never liked moeges to begin with.

12 hours ago, sanahtlig said:

But what's the point of referencing French revolutionary history if it's just going to be another slice-of-life school setting...?  Where's the chaos, cult of personality, grandiose dreams of empire, bold military maneuvers and conquest?

Sir, the Rance aisle is over there >>>

Well I mean at least Eiyuu Senki has good gameplay and Newton has (Surprisingly) good drama along with science talk, so it's not like the developer can't make good game even with trend 'making various famous historical figures into waifus' premise that Adamstan mentioned (Which now that I think of it I guess we should thank Fate franchise for that).

As for this, well they should translate it as 'France's future empress' instead of emperor for Napoleon introduction. Also wow the artist surely known how to draw cute girls lol. Seriously speaking, I don't know what to expect from this other than we may get a moege with some politic (And history) talk for the spices, although the author may surprisingly able to write interesting story here even though I won't count on it for now.

Edited by littleshogun