Nice to meet you

Guimu

Hey there. Turns out I am a member since 2013 but I forgot lol. I'm glad to see this forum back to activity, to be honest.

Anyways, I play a lot of genres but I dig VN too. I need a "special" mood to get into one, but this year I finished 3 out of 4 I started I think, which is very good for me haha. I don't know what else to say, so that's it. Cheers!

Welcome to Fuwanovel, although perhaps I should say welcome to Introduction page lol (Well it happen that I also did the same when I made the introduction thread some times after joining the forum). In case you're in 'special' mood to read the VNs (Which to say very understandable), feel free to ask for recommendation here. Lastly I hope that you'll enjoy yourself here just like in the past.

Edited by littleshogun

On 12/6/2022 at 6:54 PM, Guimu said:

Hey there. Turns out I am a member since 2013 but I forgot lol. I'm glad to see this forum back to activity, to be honest.

Anyways, I play a lot of genres but I dig VN too. I need a "special" mood to get into one, but this year I finished 3 out of 4 I started I think, which is very good for me haha. I don't know what else to say, so that's it. Cheers!

Oh another one who also forgot they had an account here. I was in the same boat :P. But I got my account back and welcome!!!