The retro-style VN Queen Beast is now out for free!

Shiawase_Rina

85f6982ec4f9a6fb249cbc660c34ea34efde1d85

Announcement on Twitter:

Queen Beast was released on December 5th for free on Steam and Itch!

Here is the intoduction:

9p3p2A.png

The uneventful days of the humble miller Otto are thrown into chaos one morning when he rolls out of bed to discover his beloved sister Bronwyn has been kidnapped! The culprit is a mysterious knight in black armour; the only clue left in his wake is a bag of gold coins minted with the profile of an unknown woman. Joining forces with the beautiful and enigmatic adventurer Switch, and the mischievous fairy Echo, our hero sets forth on a journey through the forgotten corners of his homeland in pursuit of the black knight and the sinister forces behind him. But on the way Otto will discover much more than he anticipated in this tale of romance, swashbuckling action, and adventure!

rnan7F.gif

QJO8SW.png

• A concise, fully-realised visual novel inspired by genre classics
  • 60,000 words clocking in at around 5-7 hours of reading
  • De luxe hand-drawn character and background artwork
  • Dozens of bespoke illustrations depicting key moments in the story
  • A memorable original soundtrack that brings the adventure to life
  • All for absolutely free!

[From their Itch page]

This looks really good and I hope that the devs will get all the support they deserve!

The glasses girl remind me a certain character from Mon Colle Knight (The old anime) when I saw it first, although now that I see it's looks more like Cocoa from NG Lamune (Another old anime). Well at least it certainly resemble the retro art if one of the female character did remind me of the old anime, although honestly speaking I can't comment much on this. Well have fun to anyone else who already played this and enjoyed it.