Cafe Stella and the Reapers' Butterflies

littleshogun

Café Stella to Shinigami no Chou

Cafe Stella and the Reapers' Butterflies

Summary

Takamine Kousei was living a carefree college life until, one day, he tragically died in an accident. But then, the bizarre happened: Takamine Kousei opened his eyes again. And what's more, when he woke up, it was the morning of the very day he had died. He proceeded to relive the same day, unable to grasp the reality of his situation. Kousei soon realized that his previous experience was not some prophetic dream, nor was he experiencing deja vu; everything was taking place the exact same way.

Overwhelmed by fear due to the unbelievable situation he has found himself in, he came back to the place where he had died. Then, at the moment of the accident, Kousei met a death goddess accompanied by a talking cat. The death goddess informed him that he has not yet avoided his death. In order to escape his grisly fate, Kousei must assist the death goddess with her work. And naturally, this means the opening of a café together.

By rewinding the world, Kousei may have overcome his fate for now, but can he overcome the certain death his future holds for him? This is the story of one man's love and his defiance of the world and his own fate... maybe?

Ending Guideline / Suggested Route Order

There are four main heroines (Kanna, Natsume, Nozomi, and Mei) and one bonus route (Suzune), and in order to unlock Suzune route you need at least clear one main heroine route. As for the order, there's none of that so you can play the route in any order.

Route Guideline

103475.jpg

Akizuki Kanna

Spoiler

Part with my memories

Accept the job offer

The omelet rice

Practice with Kanna

Practice cooking as usual

Take my break now

Go home with Suzune-san

103477.jpg

Shiki Natsume

Spoiler

Part with my memories

Accept the job offer

The black tea

Practice with Nozomi

Take a short break first

Let Suzune-san go first

Go home with Suzune-san

103478.jpg

Sumizome Nozomi

Spoiler

Part with my memories

Accept the job offer

The omelet rice

Practice with Nozomi

Hone my waiter skill

Take my break now

Walk Nozomi home

103476.jpg

Hiuchidani Mei

Spoiler

Part with my memories

Accept the job offer

The black tea

Practice with Mei

Check on the dining floor

Take my break now

Go home with Suzune-san

103412.jpg

Shioyama Suzune

Spoiler

Part with my memories

Accept the job offer

The black tea

Practice with Nozomi

Practice cooking as usual

Take my break now

Go home with Suzune-san

Attribution

This walkthrough is based on the walkthrough at Steam made by Chuee with some adjustment made by myself.

Edited by littleshogun