MediBang released NTR-Game "Stolen Wife - Cucked on a Hot Spring Company Trip~" exclusively on itch.io

HataVNI

It seems like MediBang released a new NTR-game on itch.io. It's called "Stolen Wife - Cucked on a Hot Spring Company Trip~" and costs 19.99$. It's quite short, but half the price of the JP physical release. (3870 Yen). It seems like this is the only digital release out there, too?

itch.io
DMM Original (Physical Only)

BSLRmgB.png

Story:

You want to spend some peaceful time together with your wife.

This leads you to participate as a couple in a trip sponsored by your company.
However, at your destination awaits a brood of sexually starved men hungry for your wife's body.
When this vacation is over, whose arms will she be in?
Protect your wife from the beasts surrounding her in this NTR story adventure!

Akihiro and Akane Takatori have been married for three years and are still in the honeymoon phase.
However, they've been unable to travel together due to their busy schedules.
One day, Akihiro's company plans a company trip to celebrate 30 years since their founding.
Employees are welcome to bring their families, so Akihiro joins with his wife.

Also participating are Onishima—a partnered company's president who is known for harassing women—and Akihiro's junior, Ryuuzaki, who lusts after Akane.

Can Akihiro and Akane enjoy privacy on their vacation without the wicked hands of other men snatching her away?
Or will she fall prey to their sexual traps?

What will Akihiro and Akane choose?

Given that Medibang is known for lower quality translations and also low payment, I'm not too hopeful for this release to be good. But hey, there are some more digital cuckge releases for those who want them and those who don't can simply avoid them. I consider this a win.

Well good for one who want more NTR nukige I suppose, although to be honest I can't say much on this so I'm indifferent with the release here. Have fun though if some like the VN there.

As for Medibang themselves, what I get is that they're mostly published the games from querate and UmeSoft in which both are more or less only offer visual excitement when it come to the contents (Or if I may be blunt UmeSoft VNs are nukige), although curiously they only act as the second publisher instead of the main publisher for most of the releases (This NTR VN here is one of the VN that they'd published alone). Anyway since this is more or less just a simple NTR nukige, I should say that as long as the translation is sufficient then it should be more than enough.