VTuber Connect [Free]

Verum

AI7jP8.png

Hi everyone! I'm Verum and I'd like to share a VN that I released yesterday. This is a passion project I poured my all into this year, and I'd describe it as a love letter to the VTuber medium. It's a love letter that hides nothing, but embraces everything about being a viewer and/or a VTuber.

Synopsis

VTubers have taken the world by storm!

Among the many rising virtual streamers is Mana, who has captured the hearts of many with her unending positivity and creative talents. Shouma Hasegawa, discontent with the experiences he’s had with forming relationships during his first semester of college, is no exception to Mana’s charms as he has turned to VTubers as a place of refuge and comfort.

At the request of his older sister to pursue the value of in person relationships, Shouma steps back outside, where he meets a weary but playful girl with a peculiar bitterness towards the world. Captivated by the unrestrained disposition and thoughts of this girl, Shouma continues to interact with her, learning more about VTubers, himself, and the connection he seeks.

Features

VTuber Connect is a free, kinetic visual novel made with the Ren'Py Visual Novel Engine.

• Free-to-Play
  • Available for Windows, Linux, and Mac
  • 65,000 words

Screenshots

ss_06fc62902e9e9dd2efab8f595c678f14de508

ss_1feb8ec0124385280cd656d01b0efa28aeb3f

ss_a8dc03ce2849d1799957c00f578620df6cf0f

ss_41fb374b0367e0d89470ffed1597040c1b860

ss_cab88dd02221fbd981c3ae54b4175a719572a

Links

Steam

Itch