Judgement Angels: Paloma [Experimental] [Horror]

gygyme

t1cok9M.png

Introduction

Hello everyone! I'm Gyme-gyme. I'm making a visual novel about a character named Paloma. I'm the only one in the team^^ and will be making everything (except for music)

Story

Paloma is an Angelical, a creature that enjoys devouring the memories of humans. Paloma began her training recently and must learn to distinguish the good memories from the bad ones in order to satisfy her superiors. However, she finds it difficult to understand the humans and the decisions they made to get here.

Will you help her devour the good memories, or will you let her succumb to her superiors?

TPsj9Kz.jpg

Features

• Choose who will receive the 'Angelical Trial'.
  • Put yourself in the shoes of Paloma, the main character.
  • Make your own decisions and forge how the story will continue, multiple endings and nonsense scenes.
  • 3 Endings
  • Around 3 hours long
  • English and Spanish.

Progress

• Story 75%
  • Art 10%

I961QVw.png

I don't have many art to share wihtout spoiling the story yet -sorry!

You can find the game, for now, only on the itch.io page. Thank you for reading.

• 2 months later...

Just a little update...

Judgement Angels: Paloma is 100% completed!

O8LRLjF.png

It isn't out yet! I'm planning sometime on March (probably the first week?) - The reason being I'm going to be absent the rest of February and won't be back to a stable internet connection until then.

Honestly I'm very happy. It's the first time I finish one of my projects, and the first visual novel I make too. I am not the most proud of my writing, but at least I was able to make an effort and, while not perfect, it's the best I can do with my abilities at the present time. I hope to get better and better with writing and art as time goes on. 

Tz61J1f.png

It will be available in both English and Spanish. You can find new screenshots in the itch.io page. -- (I can finally move onto other projects lol)

I don't have much else to say for now. If you're reading this thank you!