Shiravune releases Monochrome Mobius: Rights & Wrongs Forgotten

HataVNI

• HataVNI changed the title to Shiravune releases Monochrome Mobius: Rights & Wrongs Forgotten

Until a couple of hours ago, I had no idea that Oshtor is the main character in this game. I was already looking forward to it, but now I'm suddenly a lot more psyched!
Kinda got my hands full with Gore Screaming Show, Clockwork Ley-Line and God of War right now though, so I'll have to put off getting started on this for a while.

Well congratulation to Shiravune in regard of the release, although it's no longer classified as the VN because it has a lot of RPG gameplay. Still the release should be nice if you want the same experience akin of Crisis Core here in that you'll play as the more popular Posthumous Character in the past, although Osthor is still live through Utawarerumono 2 though unlike Zack. Anyway as for me I suppose I'll just skip this for now, but if someone want to play it because the connection to Utawarerumono then go ahead. Lastly I hope that Shiravune will release more interesting VNs releases now that their big RPG project is over.

Edited by littleshogun