Playboy CEO Feisty Wife

Freya

Title: Playboy CEO Feisty Wife

Author: Little_North_Star

37836ae33361411a80ff3c1c38bf63ff.jpeg

Description:

Hua Wumian blinded by her hatred for her stepsister and her family,
She sets up a entertainment company to go against them, she became naive and held grudges she wasn’t supposed to,
Then she suddenly got the realization, she had been going about it the wrong way, she had become transparent to her enemies.
At that time she thought if she went against them first, she will come out the winner.
So she became one word.....UnpredictableHua Wumian blinded by her hatred for her stepsister and her family,
She sets up a entertainment company to go against them, she became naive and held grudges she wasn’t supposed to,
Then she suddenly got the realization, she had been going about it the wrong way, she had become transparent to her enemies.
At that time she thought if she went against them first, she will come out the winner.

So she became one word.....Unpredictable.

“No matter what family comes first, we can't ignore it even if we try to, because the blood still runs through our veins."
He nodded and smiled..
“Do you still hold a grudge....”
She smiled and nodded,
“Just one.... she took my family, she took my place in society, she took my fame...I want her to repay everything slowly...and this time i will not be blinded by anger or hatred...”
She had horns and stone wall around her but she only let them down for one person ...Su liangxiao.