Deus Machina Demonbane

Mevvrynne

Wd3tFDZ.jpg?1

Deus Machina Demonbane

Licensed by JAST USA

Voice Patch (Imports PS2 Voices to the PC Version)

VNDB

Summary

Arkham city is a bustling hub of commerce and industry, however it's also a center of eldrich lore: home to Miskatonic University, an institution of higher learning with one of the most complete libraries of arcane literature in the world. In the span of two generations the town was built up to the status of prestige it now has, an expansion helmed by the Hadou Group, an industrial complex and family dynasty currently run by the young Hadou Ruri. She pursues the peace and prosperity of Arkham diligently, against the forces of darkness threatening to plunge the city, and the world, back into a second dark age. Among the most sinister threats to Arkham City is the evil Black Lodge syndicate, led by the charismatic Master Therion. His nihilistic outlook shapes the group's destructive goals: with a circle of powerful sorcerers at his command, the potential for sowing chaos in the city is unmatched.

Former Miskatonic University Magic Academy student Daijuuji Kurou knows little of grimoires, but what he does know terrifies him - enough that he left his university life behind, and now practices a failing detective business in the shelter of an orphanage in a quiet corner of Arkham. But just when he thought his Academy past was buried, it catches up with him and pulls him back into the dark shadows of the occult: Hadou Ruri herself appears at his door with an offer he can't refuse. The only way to combat the Black Lodge's growing magical power is to find, and retrieve, a grimoire with the power to activate the mightiest Machina of all: Demonbane. The quest to find this forbidden tome will change Kurou's destiny... forever.

Ending Guideline / Suggested Route Order

There are three main heroines, two of which have bad endings (they will be noted in their respective heroine guides).  There is no restricted order of completion, so you may start with any heroine that you wish.  The personal suggested route order for me would be Al Azif - > Hadou Ruri - > Leica.

Route Guideline 

6DZ2jil.jpg

Al Azif

Good Ending

00.  Read the prologue (This will unlock the second opening video for Deus Machina Demonbane if this is your second route; do not worry if this choice does not appear, as it will only appear on your consecutive playthroughs)

1.  Cover the girl

2.  Grab Al and run
3.  Run over to Leica
4.  Take Leica to her room
5.  I have to fight
6.  Endure it
7.  Scold them
8.  Talk to Alison
9.  Scold them
10.  Endure it 

11.  Atlach-Nacha
12.  Make love to Al
13.  Even so, she wants to stay together.

Happy/True Ending

00.  Read the prologue (This will unlock the second opening video for Deus Machina Demonbane if this is your second route; do not worry if this choice does not appear, as it will only appear on your consecutive playthroughs)

1.  Cover the girl

2.  Grab Al and run
3.  Run over to Leica
5.  I have to fight
6.  Endure it
7.  Scold them
8.  Talk to Alison
9.  Scold them
10.  Endure it 

11.  Atlach-Nacha
12.  Make love to Al

13.  No matter what, that cannot be allowed.

Bad Ending

1.  Cover the girl

2.  Grab Al and run
3.  Run over to Leica
5.  I have to fight
6.  Endure it
7.  Scold them
8.  Talk to Alison
9.  Scold them

10.  Ejaculate
11.  Atlach-Nacha
12.  Don't make love to Al
13.  Strike with the Shining Trapezohedron
14.  And then even my despair fades to nothing.

2oQgi5W.jpg

Hadou Ruri

Good Ending

1.  Get down
2.  Leave Al and run
3.  Stand in his way
4.  Help Leica up
5.  I have to fight
6.  Let it out
7.  Don't scold them
8.  Don't talk to Alison
9.  Don't scold them

10. Look for her
11. Atlach-Nacha
12.  Action
13.  Our lips met.
14.  Say those words to Kurou

Happy/True Ending

1.  Get down
2.  Leave Al and run
3.  Stand in his way
4.  Help Leica up
5.  I have to fight
6.  Let it out
7.  Don't scold them
8.  Don't talk to Alison
9.  Don't scold them

10. Look for her
11. Atlach-Nacha

12.  Romance
13.  'Please hold me,' she said.
14.  Come in her mouth / Quickly pull out [both choices give a different CG, it is up to you whether or not you want to make an additional save file to collect the second CG]
15.  No... not yet!

Bad Ending

1.  Get down
2.  Leave Al and run
3.  Stand in his way
4.  Help Leica up
5.  I have to fight
6.  Let it out
7.  Don't scold them
8.  Don't talk to Alison
9.  Don't scold them

10.  Wait
11.  Wait
12.  Wait

7QczKjD.jpg

Leica

Leica Ending (There is only one ending)

00.  Read the prologue (This will unlock the second opening video for Deus Machina Demonbane if this is your second route; do not worry if this choice does not appear, as it will only appear on your consecutive playthroughs)

1.  Get down
2.  Leave Al and run

3.  Run over to Leica
5.  Maybe Metatron's right
6.  Let it out
7.  Scold them
8.  Talk to Alison
9.  Scold them
10.  Atlantis Strike
11.  Release on her face / Release between her breasts [both choices give a different CG, it is up to you whether or not you want to make an additional save file to collect the second CG]

Attribution

This walkthrough is based on info attained on Gamefaqs (created by as102) with some adjustments made by me.