[OPEN] Missing Stars - looking for artists and programmers!

Hamadyne

Hello! I'm Hamadyne, and I run Somnova Studios. Our team has been making visual novels for a while now, and our biggest project, Missing Stars, is in need of dedicated artists and programmers to help us out. This is all volunteer (unpaid) work. We're all working on this game in our spare time, and we do our best to ensure members are able to get work done in a reasonable timeframe. We'd love to have you aboard!

DISCLAIMER: we have adult content planned for later parts of the game. This includes things like nudity and depictions of sex. If you are under the age of 18, please refrain from applying.

First, we're looking for an artist who can help out with producing sprites and CGs.

Here are some examples of our sprites:

fran_sass.png

And here's an example CG:

7ImHt4q.png

We're mainly looking for artists who can replicate this art style alongside our current team of artists. We have a style sheet and more references that you would be able to work with once you're on the team, in order to help you get used to our art style.

Secondly, we are in need of a Ren'Py programmer to help us out. Our main requirements for programmers are the following:

• Program custom screens and UI elements in Ren'Py.
  • Help convert scene documents to proper Ren'Py format.
    • This includes things like adding in custom movements, transforms, and transitions.
  • Help keep builds up-to-date.

If you're interested, please reach out here on Fuwanovel, or you can get in touch with me on Discord at Hamadyne#4208. You should have examples of your work (for artists: sprite/CG examples; for programmers: Ren'Py projects you've worked on) for me and the team to take a look at.

Thanks for reading, and we hope to hear from you soon!