Aquarium, a game starring Hololive V-Tuber Minato Aqua is now available in Japan!

HataVNI

Well, time to start posting in the VTuber-Section! Because the first game starring Minato Aqua's actually got released today. The game is called Aquarium and in the game you play as her employer who falls in love with her dressed as a maid. 

Aquarium.

A visual novel starring VTuber Minato Aqua.

Player plays the role of Aqua's employer and falls in love with his maid. Set in a world that resembles western Europe.

The heroine is a new maid hiding a secret in service of the heir of the noble Francois family, who has lost his memories and has nightmares every night in which an unknown girl who says she hates him.

One summer day the protagonist is told by his sisters that he needs to practice leadership for when he’ll have to take over the reins of the family. To do so, he needs to give guidance to his clumsy maid and give her advice from time to time.

While the hero is attracted to Aqua, she is unable to fully open up to him about her secret and they’re divided by the insurmountable status wall that they cannot overcome despite their feelings for each other.

What is the shadow that looms upon them as they face opposition from everyone around them? The is a pure love story of a summer despite social differences.

Source: VNDB/Twinfinite

The game is only in Japanese, but it is sure interesting that VTubers are getting full games made about them. We already had that small VN with Sakura Miko called "Sakurairo Dreamer". Looking forward to the future! 

I'll probably buy this game on my switch lite :D

I suppose I can only say that it's quite neat, although my reaction here is pretty much like when Sakurairo Dreamer was translated (Although apparently it'll have more story compared to Sakurairo Dreamer seeing that there's a synopsis and two other VTubers). Well at least it should be good for Minato Aqua fan there if anything else, and by the way I thought that Minato-plus did expand their company by adding another branch called Minato Aqua lol.