Yahello

Zetsu

Sup people i'm Zetsu nice to meet you. 🙂

Been lurking here for a while but didn't join because it was dead but also used this place for the walkthroughs but since it's revived might as well join it. (Hata if you're reading this thanks for reviving the forum ^^)

Been doing VNs since 2014 and got into it thanks to the Danganronpa series (pretty much what my username is inspired from) back then and been in love with the medium since. The past few years I especially got a bit uh...overboard because now my backlog is hell on Earth LOL.

As far as genres go not really picky tbh. Whether it be Psychological horror/thriller, mystery, comedy, drama or action etc i'll give it a shot. 

(There are some exceptions of course like Maggot Baits and Starless yuck.) 

Feel free to add me on other places like Twitter, MAL/anilist or Discord etc.

Hope we get along :)

P.S Visuals are a dangerous drug not even once man. 

EB19850728COMMENTARY498320721AR.jpg

Welcome to Fuwanovel. I see that you didn't like Starless and Maggot Bait, in which I can see the reason why even with the latter has something more than disturbing sex contents. Also yeah it's common problem for the people to got a big backlog on VNs. Lastly feel free to ask for VNs recommendations if you need it in the future, and I hope that you'll have fun in here.