mokuroh says "hiya guys!"

mokuroh

Hiya everyone! 

My name is mokuroh. It is because mokuroh is my favorite pokemon and pokemon is my favorite anime. I am 21. I really love reading books. Though I’m not a good writer, possibly because I never write, possibly because I have nothing to say or no one to say it to? Maybe through this website I can improve that. When I get good momentum I forget I am even reading and it just becomes a complete experience. No pages, no words, just experience. When I come to, and see the words again, it feels like waking up. I can’t describe it well. Does this happen to anyone else?  I’ve even had times where I was reading and felt tired so I closed my eyes and continued reading even then. During summer break of school I could really read for 16+ hrs a day for months. I’ve even skipped tests just to read. I think my defining strength is I try to see the good, and try to enjoy each book the most I can. I guess that would make me a terrible reviewer because I want to give everything a 10 but…

I actually only discovered visual novels really recently. I wondered what it would be like to experience that activity called reading that I like so much in a different language so I started learning japanese this year as well. Right now I’m in the middle of “Vermilion Bind of Blood.” I don’t think I’ve ever read anything with vampires before so it has been really interesting and I look forward to finishing it.  So far my favorite character is arya. Did anyone else read this? I wonder what are your thoughts on this book (without spoilers of course).

Given the above information, needless to say I really never tried to interact with other people ever.. This is the first time I try to use a forum. I have mega extreme extra deluxe EX supreme golden evolution social anxiety but feel free to reach out to me. I’d be happy to talk to anyone about anything. Maybe we could be frien-...

My last question for anyone who read this is:

If you fall in love with someone who doesn’t exist, what are you supposed to do? (also if you are comfortable to share, who was this? A person from a vn?!)

Finding such an extreme reader these days is rare. I cannot muster the motivation to read anything for hours and hours unless it truly captivates me. Teach me about your focus skills! Also, welcome to Fuwanovel and the current revival will hopefully result in a very active community!

I fell in love with Hatate Himekaidou from Touhou and she became my waifu and online handle since 2013. I love her so much. It is nothing you should blame yourself for. Love works in mysterious ways and without love it can't be seen.

Given the above information, needless to say I really never tried to interact with other people ever.. This is the first time I try to use a forum. I have mega extreme extra deluxe EX supreme golden evolution social anxiety but feel free to reach out to me. I’d be happy to talk to anyone about anything. Maybe we could be frien-...

👋 Hi, fellow supreme golden anxious person here. Interacting with people is scary. If it helps, I find that writing in forums becomes much easier after the few couple interactions.

I used to be able to stay up for hours and hours reading books, comics, and visual novels, but not anywhere near your level! Mad respect...

My last question for anyone who read this is:

If you fall in love with someone who doesn’t exist, what are you supposed to do? (also if you are comfortable to share, who was this? A person from a vn?!)

Hasn't happened to me before, so I don't have any advice to give... but I think that having someone (even if fictional) who cheers you up, makes you feel better, and helps you get by from day to day is something wonderful.

9 hours ago, HataVNI said:

Finding such an extreme reader these days is rare. I cannot muster the motivation to read anything for hours and hours unless it truly captivates me. Teach me about your focus skills!

Hi Hata.
Perhaps to become a reading demon, you must sacrifice all else. Recite the chant: “For this one book, I will dedicate my everything!” And then forget about planet earth and just entrust yourself to the hands of the writer. Be warmed, you might end up missing a few meals…responsibilities…midterms…

9 hours ago, HataVNI said:

without love it can't be seen

Omg yes i love umineko

6 hours ago, meiri said:

👋 Hi, fellow supreme golden anxious person here. Interacting with people is scary. If it helps, I find that writing in forums becomes much easier after the few couple interactions.

Hi meiri. Thank you for your words, I do feel a bit better already actually. See you around.

Welcome to Fuwanovel and that's quite an introduction here (By the way I never spent 16 hours a day just to read a book, although yeah I spent some times to read the manga online). Anyway if you need some recommendations for the VN, feel free to ask us. For the answer of your question, well let's just say that I've never experienced that. Lastly I hope that you'll have fun in here

PS - As for Vermillion Bind of Blood, it's one of light VNs. If you interested to read something like that and has a lot of words, perhaps you may considering another light VNs such as Dies Irae or Senshinkan.

Edited by littleshogun