Hi! :D

meiri

Decided to make an account here after finding out the forum is active again! 😎  I first played visual novels about 10 years ago, wanting to try out Clannad and Kanon. Since then it's only been downhill for the addiction. Two years ago I discovered Ren'py, and I now make my own visual novels as a solo developer, doing my own writing, art, and coding.

Back in the day I used the Fuwanovel site extensively for walkthroughs and checking on visual novel discussions, though I didn't have an account.Β  I adore otome, mystery, and horror VNs. My favorites are Chaos;Child, Higurashi, and SubaHibi, though I don't have much time to play new games lately...

I've been wanting to check out Fata Morgana, Root Double, and Taisho Alice. Hopefully I'll be able to find some time to participate in the discussions here, though I'm kind of shy and more of a lurker hahah.

Nice to meet you all. Hope we can get along! πŸ₯³

8 hours ago, AKA Rabin Studio said:

Have you tried KrKrZ? πŸ˜‰

Β 

Anyways, welcome to the forums! Hope you have a nice stay!

🀭Afraid I'm not that hardcore yet...

8 hours ago, HataVNI said:

Welcome to the forum, Meiri! (●´ω`●)
Looking forward to what you'll contribute to our community! I hope many more people will find us and we can bring back Fuwanovel to old standards again. Would mean a lot to me and the team~

Thank you for the warm welcome! You guys have a very strong start for a revival and I'm looking forward to what'll come next πŸ₯³

14 hours ago, meiri said:

Decided to make an account here after finding out the forum is active again! 😎  I first played visual novels about 10 years ago, wanting to try out Clannad and Kanon. Since then it's only been downhill for the addiction. Two years ago I discovered Ren'py, and I now make my own visual novels as a solo developer, doing my own writing, art, and coding.

Back in the day I used the Fuwanovel site extensively for walkthroughs and checking on visual novel discussions, though I didn't have an account.Β  I adore otome, mystery, and horror VNs. My favorites are Chaos;Child, Higurashi, and SubaHibi, though I don't have much time to play new games lately...

I've been wanting to check out Fata Morgana, Root Double, and Taisho Alice. Hopefully I'll be able to find some time to participate in the discussions here, though I'm kind of shy and more of a lurker hahah.

Nice to meet you all. Hope we can get along! πŸ₯³

Welcome to Fuwanovel and it's never too late when it come to joining the forum. I also happen to know Fuwanovel ever since it's call Visual Novel Aer, and back then it only contain the news about VNs with the most prominent translation group back then is TL Wiki (There's also Amaterasu Translation as well). Fell free to ask for more recommendations if you need new VNs to read, and I hope that you'll have fun in here.

PS - Good luck on your VN project there.

Edited by littleshogun