Greeting to All

Pallas_Raven

Hello everyone!

I am Pallas Raven. Small time visual novel and game indiedev with a love for betraying the player's expectations. I also run a blog where I post weekly about everything visual novel related such as reviews, news and analysis of the medium.

My first experience with vns was with the release of the mirror moon translation of Fate Stay Night in 2008 (boy does that make me feel old...) and I have been addicted to them ever since. It also helps that they have a low spec requirement since I always find myself well behind the curve when it comes to tech.

Hope we can get along!

3 minutes ago, Pallas_Raven said:

Hello everyone!

I am Pallas Raven. Small time visual novel and game indiedev with a love for betraying the player's expectations. I also run a blog where I post weekly about everything visual novel related such as reviews, news and analysis of the medium.

My first experience with vns was with the release of the mirror moon translation of Fate Stay Night in 2008 (boy does that make me feel old...) and I have been addicted to them ever since. It also helps that they have a low spec requirement since I always find myself well behind the curve when it comes to tech.

Hope we can get along!

Welcome Pallas. Quite random how I found you, because you were not the Palas I was actually looking for, but fancy you signed up here. You are allowed to link your blog. We're very positive towards content creation that isn't just meant to be spam so feel free to post it everywhere. Also consider using the User Blog feature to create mirrors/snippets of your articles, so more ppl may see them! The forums might seem like there are only a few ppl reading them, but the fact there are no sign-up requirements also allows for lurkers and there are a lot of them who read new content frequently, but never sign up here.

Wish you a nice time at Fuwanovel~

Welcome to Fuwanovel @Pallas_Raven, and if you want you can post your weekly post here. I also happen to be behind the curve when it come to technology, although it's more like I chose the cheaper laptop for my own personal reason here. Besides, it's not like the game with better graphic here is always equal to good gameplay, in which I noticed that it seems the game developers prefer to put much focus on the graphic more. Those aside, feel free to ask for more VNs recommendation if you need it and I hope that you'll have fun in here.

Edited by littleshogun

On 10/9/2022 at 11:51 AM, HataVNI said:

Welcome Pallas. Quite random how I found you, because you were not the Palas I was actually looking for, but fancy you signed up here. You are allowed to link your blog. We're very positive towards content creation that isn't just meant to be spam so feel free to post it everywhere. Also consider using the User Blog feature to create mirrors/snippets of your articles, so more ppl may see them! The forums might seem like there are only a few ppl reading them, but the fact there are no sign-up requirements also allows for lurkers and there are a lot of them who read new content frequently, but never sign up here.

Wish you a nice time at Fuwanovel~

Thank you for the warm welcome.

It is strange how world works sometimes especially when it comes to confusingly similar names. If you hadn't contacted me it would never have occurred to me to join the Fuwanovel forum so it worked out quite well in the end. I'll definitely be using the User Blog feature to help get more eyes on my articles and engaging with the people here.

8 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel @Pallas_Raven, and if you want you can post your weekly post here. I also happen to be behind the curve when it come to technology, although it's more like I chose the cheaper laptop for my own personal reason here. Besides, it's not like the game with better graphic here is always equal to good gameplay, in which I noticed that it seems the game developers prefer to put much focus on the graphic more. Those aside, feel free to ask for more VNs recommendation if you need it and I hope that you'll have fun in here.

Thank you for the welcome!

I agree that better graphics doesn't equal a better game. Visual Novels were the medium which helped me realize that truth and I haven't looked back since. Also if I ever need more VN recommendations I'll know where to look.