The trailer of the new Da Capo main series game is out!

HataVNI

Personally, I never got into this series, but the girls are cute and there is a huge amount of Da Capo games out there. A former member of this forum called @ParanoidGegnar, who is now a christian missionary of sorts was a giant fan of the series and had written a review of the Sakura Edition with most of the Da Capo games and soundtracks on Visual-novel.Info.

Since I got nothing valuable to contribute to this, you can check the review here and be overwhelmed how much stuff you have to play before D.C.5 becomes relevant to you.

Eindruck von erworbener ~Da Capo~ Archives Sakura Edition – Visual Novel.Info (visual-novel.info)

• 2 weeks later...

Well different taste for different people I guess, although when it come to Da Capo obviously it's for enjoying the cute girl along with usual charage storyline so naturally one shouldn't expect very epic story in Da Capo. By the way I'm still waiting for Mangagamer to finally localized Da Capo 4, and yet here we are with Circus already prepared for Da Capo 5 (I suppose there's a reason on why Circus is infamous with the milking). As for the trailer, to be honest I have no much comment on this other than it's probably set some times after Da Capo 4 for the most obvious guess.