• Oshino Shinobu
    • Hachikuji Mayoi
    • Araragi Karen
    • Araragi Tsukihi
    • Sengoku Nadeko
    • Ononoki Yotsugi
    • Kanbaru Suruga
    • Oshino Ougi
  2. 2. Who deserves to end up with Koyomi the most?

• Hanekawa Tsubasa
    • Senjougahara Hitagi
    • Oshino Shinobu
    • Hachikuji Mayoi
    • Araragi Karen
    • Araragi Tsukihi
    • Sengoku Nadeko
    • Ononoki Yotsugi
    • Kanbaru Suruga
  3. 3. What's your favorite arc?

• Bakemonogatari
    • Nekomogatari:Kuro
    • Nekomogatari:Shiro
    • Nisemonogatari
    • Kizumonogatari
    • Kabukimonogatari
    • Otorimonogatari
    • Onimonogatari
    • Hanamonogatari
    • Koimonogatari

This poll is closed to new votes

Just started watching Bakemonogatari and I am currently on episode 7. First 4 episodes went by and I have been just thinking what the hell is happening in this anime. Starting to get hang on it though. Art style is quite unique and a bit abstract, really fun to watch so far. Nisemonogatari comes after bakemonogatari right?

Just started watching Bakemonogatari and I am currently on episode 7. First 4 episodes went by and I have been just thinking what the hell is happening in this anime. Starting to get hang on it though. Art style is quite unique and a bit abstract, really fun to watch so far. Nisemonogatari comes after bakemonogatari right?

I'll admit the first time i watched Bakemonogatari i dropped it because i couldn't get a grip on it. But once you get over the first 4/5 episodes it starts getting awesome. And yes Nisemonogatari comes after.

I'll admit the first time i watched Bakemonogatari i dropped it because i couldn't get a grip on it. But once you get over the first 4/5 episodes it starts getting awesome. And yes Nisemonogatari comes after.

Shame on you i watched the whole Bakemonogatari in on Sitting and same with nisemonogatari and probably nekomonogatari kuro aswell but i am not so keen on watching monogatari series secound season as much becasue it are going in a more main stream comedy harem way which i am not a big fan off

I dropped it because it was 4am and i couldn't really focus on the large amount of dialog and just didn't get into it at first. The second try though i loved it.

Hmm I'll agree with that the second series is going into the harem side, I mean Araragi has already kissed his sister Tsukihi and pretty much molested Karen, Shinobu, Ononoki and Hachikuji while still being in a relationship with Senjougahara (I don't even want to know what she'll do if she finds out). 

Regardless I think the stories are still interesting enough if you leave the harem aspect out, Shinobu's arc's ending was sad as hell. Sengoku going yandere was badass as well.

couldn't really focus on the large amount of dialog

i realised this when i started watching my animes Raw and i am to stubborn not to watch the monogatari series Raw  and it are the most advanced and dialog heavy seriers i have watched Raw that is also why i have been behind on watching the newest episodes 

I watched the latest episodes....

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK; NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOo0000000000000000.

whyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Luckely tho, I think we might see her again considering the after credits and they can't just take her away from the series. :<

About CR subs. As others have stated they are rather mediocre. If you compare them to commie or some other high standard subs. They consistently translates and rewrites the japanese into good english.

If you haven't watched way too much anime or know some japanese it's not a problem. I took a long while before I noticed it. But nowdays, bad translations are like a nails scratching on my squishy brain scalp.

Don't hold onto that hope, Hachikuji is not a character in Monogatari Series: Final Season so i'm guessing she will indeed be gone by the time the second season ends. Wether she'll return briefly i don't know

I feel like Ougi is going to have some huge role in the future, she's too shady and mysterious.

Gehhhh. You guys are most likely right... Tho I will keep the hope that we will see her again, even just briefly in some later arcs.

Also Nadeko "disappeared" as well in the bait monogatari. :<

But tbh, I am a bit confused with the chronological order how the story develops. It's soo over the place. Makes me confused. Prbly this just makes it more awesome later tho.

Also you always got a feeling Ougi might show up again. Tho he promised not to come back the the town. So I am unsure in what conditions he will show up.

The actual novels aren't in chronological order either, it's just how it was made by default so we have to deal with it.

I'm almost certain they'll continue Nadeko's arc soon enough. Aside from that there's only 2 arcs left and one is the conclusion

I think you're confused,  i meant Ougi not Meme

This girl

otorimonogatari-01.jpg

Okay, I'll deal with it then haha.

Yup I got confused. No doubt about it.

And riggghttt. We will prbly know more about her soon.

She said she was Oshino child or was it niece? Either way, I got a feeling she is not human. Well, I guess we will see.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't read the novels so i don't know.

The whole animation thing is something you have to get used to as it's present in the entire series. Shaft likes to be original.

Some can deal with it and others can't, it's just how it works, i suggest you watch the sequels though  as it's getting better.

I haven't read the novels so i don't know.

The whole animation thing is something you have to get used to as it's present in the entire series. Shaft likes to be original.

Some can deal with it and others can't, it's just how it works, i suggest you watch the sequels though  as it's getting better.

I see, I started watching Nisemonogatari and the animation was the same, I guess I'll give it another try.

It's not experimental. Its Shaft :P

Somewhere I read someone refering to it as "experimental animation" and I liked how it sounded xD

If you'd like to get a wider sample of Shaft's artwork watch Hidamari Sketch or Madoka Magica

Nisemonogatari is one of my favorite's because imoutos, and also because Shinobu actually has a bigger role from then on

Nisemonogatari episode 4 was the best. xD

I didn't realize the anime was on Koimonogatari. Might have to start catching up on episodes now. If they are on Koimonogatari, I'm guessing that second season is almost finished then?

Just a few more episodes, yes. I think Kanbaru's arc is going to be a special like Neko: Kuro seeing how they cut it.