Sweet Pool Load Game Error/Crashing

XxrenxX

Are you running your computer with Japan system locale?: Yes
Game Name: Sweet Pool
Description of Problem:

I just went to go load my games save file, and I had this pop up appear. Clicked ok and it closed the game.

Untitled-1_zps4525b3db.png
Your Operating System: Windows 8
64 or 32 bit: 64 Bit
What did you already try?:

Opened 3 times regularly. Third time I tried using the same trick I used to run Togainu No Chi on Windows 8 [Hover game on task bar, right click window]

I have also tried running as an administrator. Still nothing. I don't read Japanese so I don't know what this error even says. I don't want to lose my save file or have to restart.
Did you download your game from Fuwanovel?: Yes.

Edit: I asked a friend of mine to help me translate it and what we got from it was:

"An error occurred while loading the saved data.

Edit the game."

Technically yes I created it. But there's been no issues in the past saves and I didn't even take a long break from when I last played. I kinda figured I have to start over at this point I just don't want it to happen again so I guess my issue is, is it an issue with the game itself or something I did.

• 3 months later...

I have this same problem too! For me, it happens right after a certain point in the game on the blue route.  Does yours happen at a certain point?  I've been trying to figure out what's wrong with it.  It's driving me crazy.  I feel like it MUST be the game itself?  It would be great to find out how to fix though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Has anyone figured this out yet? I just started playing Sweet Pool, and this is still an issue. I haven't been specifically playing through any route (just choosing red or blue as I feel like it) and it does seem to happen after a certain point in the game. :/