Future Radio Release by Nekonyan

littleshogun

Yeah the thread title here is definitely rhymed all right. Anyway the tweet in regard of it below.

Initially Steam did list it as October release, although right now it already change into Q4 2022, so it mean that at the latest we'll get the VN in December's end. That aside, as we know this is Laplacian VN which we know was released Aojashin back on February with one tiny fault that caused one tiny controversy that still enough to annoy me here (At least it won't happen with Mirai Radio here), so if possible I prefer to less talk about it for now. Anyway it's good that we finally have the long wait for it is finally almost over, especially if one already waited for it ever since Sol Press announced it (When they still have enough spirit before realized that they didn't allocate enough money to pay taxes).

Edited by littleshogun

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Finally we have a release date for this, and it'll be on February 17th later.

To me after knowing that we already have Aojashin released in English and that it's the best Laplacian games (Even with the censorship, and even then it's easily fixable with the available fan patch), I think that Mirai Radio here would be overshadowed. Still this might be better than Aojashin release, considering that there's no need to deal with the headache inducing censorship controversy (And on how the writer didn't have enough elegance to deal with the critic). Anyway, feel free to note the date if you've been looking forward to it ever since Sol Press announced it and still waiting until now.

• 4 weeks later...

Late to report this. Anyway Mirai Radio has been released, and you can get it from Steam. Although if you prefer to get it from some other stores, then you can get it from either Mangagamer, JAST, Denpasoft, or Fakku, so feel free to get it if you've been waiting ever since Sol Press license this and have fun.

PS - The opening song here is still good.

Edited by littleshogun

• littleshogun changed the title to Future Radio Release by Nekonyan