The Math God completes Ultimate Patch Series for Grisaia's Main-line Games

HataVNI

The User @TheMathGod has produced multiple patches to give you the ultimate experience for the Grisaia games.

The Ultimate Fruit of Grisaia Patches :) : grisaia
The Ultimate Labyrinth of Grisaia Patches :) : vns
The Ultimate Eden of Grisaia Patches :) : vns

With this, the patches are now complete for the main line Grisaia series. 

Maybe I should try them out... idk.

• HataVNI changed the title to The Math God completes Ultimate Patch Series for Grisaia's Main-line Games

It's been a while though since he (TheMatchGod) release those patches, and seeing his history I somehow doubt that he'll see the thread (Of course though he can reply it if he somehow stumbled upon this thread). That aside, when it come to TheMathGod my focus here is not on his ultimate Grisaia patches (Even though I can see that it'll be nice addition just like Hoshiori Complete Edition translation patch), but instead it's his Aojashin uncensored project in that apparently he already got 11 out of 17 sex scenes translated (So if TheMathGod manage to read this, I wish luck to both of you and the translator).

Edited by littleshogun

To each of their own I suppose when it come to Grisaia, although it seems that the common opinion is that the first game (Kajitsu) is the best while the second (Meikyuu) and third game (Rakuen) itself are not as good as Kajitsu. By the way for both of Meikyuu and Rakuen I'd always treat it as fandiscs for Kajitsu, although if one want to look at it objectively it still can be classified as sequels even though there's no basis for the sequels in Kajitsu VN (Which Frontwing seems to realize when they made the anime version of it).

Edited by littleshogun

4 hours ago, littleshogun said:

To each of their own I suppose when it come to Grisaia, although it seems that the common opinion is that the first game (Kajitsu) is the best while the second (Meikyuu) and third game (Rakuen) itself are not as good as Kajitsu. By the way for both of Meikyuu and Rakuen I'd always treat it as fandiscs for Kajitsu, although if one want to look at it objectively it still can be classified as sequels even though there's no basis for the sequels in Kajitsu VN which Frontwing seems to realize when they made the anime version of it.

I never thought about it like that before, but now that you mention it both Meikyuu and Rakuen do kinda seem more like fandiscs than actual sequels.