Imouto no Katachi

Hajime-kun

@Saikey ask this guy maybe if he can work it into his schedule. My thought is that a Sphere game might be a rare occurence for a localization may it be official or inofficial. There is a Yosuga no Sora & Haruka no Sora project going for about a decade now that recently made some good progress, but I have not heard of plans going beyond that and to translate Imouto no Katachi.

7 hours ago, Hajime-kun said:

Hello, I tried to find some eng translations for this game (https://vndb.org/v6291) but didn't find any. I'd like to request a TL/MTL for this game. Can you guys help me? I'm sure there are lots of people who want this game to be translated.

Thanks in advance!

Yosuga no Sora (by far the most popular Sphere work) only barely got an English translation after 10 years of work, in 2020. Imouto no Katachi is highly unlikely to be translated. Since there is no associated anime, or... really any info about it in the West, the Western fanbase is basically non-existent. I'm deeply involved in the YnS community, and other than myself, you might be the only person I've met who even knows it exists.. There simply is no fanbase. Yosuga no Sora gets all the attention, because it is has much higher production value. An MTL is possible, but even that's unlikely.

2 hours ago, MadTRJR said:

Yosuga no Sora (by far the most popular Sphere work) only barely got an English translation after 10 years of work, in 2020. Imouto no Katachi is highly unlikely to be translated. Since there is no associated anime, or... really any info about it in the West, the Western fanbase is basically non-existent. I'm deeply involved in the YnS community, and other than myself, you might be the only person I've met who even knows it exists.. There simply is no fanbase. Yosuga no Sora gets all the attention, because it is has much higher production value. An MTL is possible, but even that's unlikely.

I'm also a big fan of YnS, that's why I found this game which is pretty similar to YnS. It's also the successor of YnS.

I also know that YnS is very popular, that's why I thought that "Imouto no Katachi" could have a shot at getting at least a MTL.

If you could find someone who would be interested on TL-ing/MTL-ing it, I would greatly appreciate. 

Edited by Hajime-kun