Dear Mom: My Letter to You [KICKSTARTER LIVE] [Dating Sim] [Yuri/GxG] [Romance] [Slice of Life] [Demo v1.5]

Mangoku418

ooZgizq.png

A heartwarming dating sim that explores how connections can help heal emotional wounds from loss, grief, and depression.

Try the demo! Steam Page | Itch Page
Follow us on Social Media! Our Twitter | Our Discord

Our Kickstarter is now LIVE! It would mean a lot if you could back the project or spread the word! Thank you!

kReyi6f.png

About

"Dear Mom: My Letter to You" is a yuri dating sim that offers a story-rich narrative, taking a slice-of-life approach to the genre to develop a more thorough understanding of character relationships. Play the role of Ayame Kawasaki, a spirited girl who has been reclusive for the past year, following a tragic and traumatic incident involving her late mother. Blaming herself for the event, she isolated herself from her loved ones. Today, she steps out to begin her life anew, repeating her second year at Yamada Hoshi High School. Embark on an emotional journey of loss, redemption, and the bonds that will blossom into meaningful connections, or even love.

EZuE2q.jpg

Features

• Female Protagonist & 4 romanceable characters, each with their own unique personalities and story arcs!
  • Heartwarming narrative that explores the meaning of friendship, love, family loss, and self-improvement!
  • Point-and-Click adventure where you can navigate to various areas of interest, build stats, and interact with characters!
  • Choices and Stats system that impact the events of the story!
  • Partial Voice Acting!
  • Diary-style Interface to capture the feeling of recording life's moments!

nq0wKN.png

FDMvcaoXIAQLaTs?format=jpg&name=large

FQt4w9eXIAAX5oE?format=jpg&name=medium

E40KGguXEAsjX-Y?format=jpg&name=large

Kickstarter Coming Soon!

I'll also happy to announce that the "Dear Mom: Letter to You Kickstarter" pre-launch is open! Sign up on our pre-launch page to be notified: 
https://kickstarter.com/projects/mangoku418/dear-mom-my-letter-to-you-0

FdECo-gWYAAVNcI?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Want to stay tuned for more? Updates are posted on our Twitter page (@DearMomVN)! Thank you so much for your time and have a great day!

QqUNnV.png

Edited by Mangoku418
Kickstarter is now Live.

• Mangoku418 changed the title to Dear Mom: My Letter to You [KICKSTARTER LIVE] [Dating Sim] [Yuri/GxG] [Romance] [Slice of Life] [Demo v1.5]